April 10, 2011

European Plastic Bags – these are hysterical

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 15:48

From Aggie

1. Those are some cool designs!!!

Comment by JR — April 10, 2011 @ 23:57

2. These are great. I would pobably remember to use these when I went shopping because I would get a kick out of comments or the looks I would get!

I wonder where we can get them?

Welcome Karen! I am glad to see you here at my Toy Box. I have no idea where to get the bags or if they are even real. I got them in an email. But I wish you the best in finding them. Many Hugs.

Comment by Karen L Lawson — April 19, 2011 @ 13:33

3. I love them! Tried finding them to purchase a couple but no luck. I received this in an email also.

Hello Fran. Thanks for the info. I have had letters like you wouldn’t believe from people trying to buy them. If I knew who made them I would pass the information along as the company would do great business just from the people here at the Toy Box. Many Hugs

Comment by Fran — June 1, 2011 @ 20:32

4. Oh HOW I WISH THESE WERE FOR SALE!! THEY ARE HYSTERICAL

Thanks and glad you stopped by. Hugs

Comment by CONNIE HEGINBOTHAM — June 12, 2011 @ 13:49

5. They are so ahead of USA, particulerly with a cool sence of humor!

Hello Penny. I love lots of stuff from overseas, but humor is subjective. I love watching top gear , the British car show, but I miss a lot of the jokes because of the culture and language, even though I speak English. So I can’t agree with you on the humor thing. I do agree far to many people in America need to loosen up a lot , and get sense of humor. They are way to serious, almost grim in life. Hugs for you and thanks for writing.

Comment by Penny Ward — July 12, 2011 @ 07:25

6. Check these out… hilarious. We maybe need to lighten up a bit

Hello Amy, nice to see you here in my Toy Box. Have a great time. Hugs

Comment by Amy Barnett — August 2, 2011 @ 16:57

7. I received these in an email recently. I’d love to buy a couple. Anyone had any luck finding where to buy these?

I am sorry Christal, but like you I got them in an email. Best wishes to you, Hugs.

Comment by Christal — October 2, 2011 @ 17:30

8. These bags are great. I love the blood pack one. It’s perfect for this time of year. Has any one found where you can buy these. I haven’t seen creative shopping bags like these before. Thanks!

Hello Eliza, welcome. As I have said in all the comments on that subject, I am sorry but I have no idea where to get those bags. The pictures came to me in an email, and I liked them so posted them. Many people have asked though, so if you find a place please let us all know. Thanks Hugs

Comment by Eliza Winters — October 26, 2011 @ 12:23

9. at the bottom of each bag is “boredpanda.com”. many people are trying to buy these bags and i think the order has to be 10,000 or more from the manufacturer.

Ron thank you for this information. As you can see I was asked many times how to get the bags. People started writing to me at home to ask. I simply do not know much about the bags. Hugs

Comment by Ron — February 6, 2012 @ 17:45

10. Hello friend! I came upon your blog after receiving the email with the awesome bags. I googled them and here I am. I loved your salutation and wanted one for myself, call me greedy! Can’t wait to read the rest of your blogs! :)

Hello Loni, Welcome to my Toy Box. I hope you find your stay here a grand wonderful time. Be well and hugs for you.

Comment by Loni Russell — April 12, 2012 @ 18:19