June 21, 2016

Looking Under the GOP’s Hood | Full Frontal with Samantha Bee | TBS – YouTube

Filed under: Funny Stuff, Funny videos — Scottie @ 19:28

1. Terrific piece.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 21, 2016 @ 19:37

• OH I agree!!! I have her site on my youtube favorites. If you have not watched her web site stuff, a lot of it is great. thanks and hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 21, 2016 @ 19:41

• I’ll add her to my list.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 21, 2016 @ 19:43

• I think you will like her biting, well thought out, commentary that hits the republicans and GOP hard! Really hard. Look through her list and tell me what is your favorites. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 21, 2016 @ 19:45

• Will do.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 21, 2016 @ 21:20

• Oh by the way.. I think cats are god! Or multi gods. Yes I do. The reason is I have to cats. Ron and James just built me an office in the spare room of our house. My computer room, with a beautiful multi glass door, a solid door.. Now where my computer was before was in our bedroom.. and our bedroom was open to our master bedroom, closed off by a curtain. Well the bathroom had an opening into the hallway..which means that the cats could go between my desk and the rest of the house at will. Now I should mention that both cats have their own spot on the desk. Now they have to come through the one single glass door. OOHH MY GREAT GODS… it is go into the office close the door, open the door for first cat, close door, open door for second cat, close door , open door for first cat to leave, close door, open door for second cat to leave, close door, and open door for first cat to come back in, close door , open door for second cat to come in, and close door….. sigh.. open door to let first cat back out, and close door and open door to let second cat out.. and close door and open door to let first cat back in… ALL FREAKIN DAY !!!! my god these things can’t settle. They won’t be still.. their attempt is to either make me a mindless cat slave or a Donald Trump believer.. either way I am almost there…help please help…oh it is tooooooo late………….(quietly) pray to the cat god for me please…..Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 21, 2016 @ 21:35

• I hear ya. I’ve had cats before. I love ’em, but man, they gots a way of driving ya BATS!!!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 21, 2016 @ 21:40

• The specialize in it ..see I think that when their kittens, a space time warp opens up and a senior cat comes through and teaches them how to master mankind … we have no hope… Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 21, 2016 @ 21:44

• Sounds right.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 21, 2016 @ 21:48

• sigh..sigh.. oh well I am lost..Bye..

Comment by Scottie — June 21, 2016 @ 21:51