June 22, 2016

VIRAL VIDEO: Trump Supporter With White Supremacist Tattoo Screams At Latino Protesters – Joe.My.God.

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 12:58

Sent from my iPad,
Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. Well, it’s nice to know Trump supporters are so kind, intelligent, and well-spoken.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 22, 2016 @ 13:09

• well with the lies he just spouted ….I just can’t believe how bad he understand stuff, much less the outright fictions. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 22, 2016 @ 16:33

2. I couldn’t watch it … so much violence and hate.

Comment by heretherebespiders — June 22, 2016 @ 18:03

• I totally understand. I hated it my self. I lived with hate and anger too long in my life to like even watching such things. You don’t have to watch it, the title and picture give the whole picture. Be well and know you are valuable to us. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 22, 2016 @ 18:07

• I might have nightmares now from watching a bit. Been there myself – not for being gay but for an interracial relationship back in the 80’s (oh yes, Florida). I had guns pulled on me twice. As a teenager.

Comment by heretherebespiders — June 22, 2016 @ 18:29

• I am so sorry, I should have put up a warning. For me it was not guns but fists. My adoptive father and his oldest were brawlers and I was small enough to be picked up with one hand and hit with the other. I am sorry you had guns drawn on you for love, that is sad and so like Florida. Try to forget that unpleasantness and sadness and fill it instead with happier memories. That is what I try to do, when I get caught up in it.. I look at the cats, I think of Ron and the wonders we have shared. Be well Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 22, 2016 @ 18:34

• I can’t imagine what growing up like that felt. I’m so sorry. At least you know now that you are much, much more than those small, horrible people ever imagined. 💚

Comment by heretherebespiders — June 22, 2016 @ 18:41

• Yes thank you. Ron tells me often , even today when he is on a trip I am not well enough to go with him on, it is something I value. I just have trouble believing it. But God’s alive they were so much bigger than I, and the thing was there was so much anger in all of them, and so much fear and despair installed in me. Oh well that time is long gone, and I won’t go back there, ever. Not today, not in my mind, nor my heart. I will embrace love and life. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 22, 2016 @ 18:47

• Oh hey.. If I may ask.. How do you make the heart? I love it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 22, 2016 @ 18:48

• Oh, it’s is an Emoji. I think you have to add it as a ‘language’ on the iPad. I like to use the green one as it suits me (Ireland, plants) but there are several colours!

Comment by heretherebespiders — June 22, 2016 @ 19:18

• OH I have them on my Ipad, but I can’t use my pad to do my blogging, I am not good enough to type much with it. I use my computers ( I sadly have far to many and Ron has promised me another new one this fall if things stay as well as they are ) and I enjoy it, the main outreach into the world of my day. How you do so much with a pad is very amazing to me! Oh and if you wouldn’t mind, I love the pictures I have seen online of Ireland, would you tell me of the place and even if you have them share pictures with me? Thanks. Many hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 22, 2016 @ 19:22

• Not sure if I replied or not… It went bye-bye. I’m about to go to sleep but here is some more of beautiful Ireland : https://heretherebespiders.com/?s=Sligo

Comment by heretherebespiders — June 22, 2016 @ 19:34

• Thank you ! Grand. So incredible, such beauty , your so brave. I loved it all. And you are right, I couldn’t have afforded to see it or walk it in the USA. It would belong to the most wealthy of us. I can’t wait to show it to Ron when he gets back. Thanks and hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 22, 2016 @ 19:49

• Ah here is the other place – my very favourite. https://heretherebespiders.com/?s=Downpatrick+

Comment by heretherebespiders — June 23, 2016 @ 14:01

• so very very incredible. I don’t think I have ever seen such beauty in the mother earth before. What made the sea stacks… and the strange pattern of inlets and cut throughs… I wish I had a fortune. I would rent a home over there, and spend a month or two letting you show me that world. Grand. Thank you so much!! Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 23, 2016 @ 16:43

• I wish you did, too – I’d love to spend months exploring this country! Then again, I’d love to do that in the USA, too.
        The stack used to be connected to the land, and people lived on it! It collapsed one day and the families were brought back to the mainland by big stout ropes. The ruins are still up there! It’s just the Wild Atlantic – you wouldn’t believe how windy it can get. Yet another proof of old earth – no way those rock striated in a silly flood a few thousand years ago (especially as right up the road, there is clear evidence of palaeolithic farming).

Comment by heretherebespiders — June 23, 2016 @ 16:58

• If I get into a position to make it possible, I would love to show you some parts of the country I love. What a grand story, I can not imagine being on land that splits off part of it self and I get trapped there. WOW. What a clear look at sediment layers. Totally wonderful. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 23, 2016 @ 17:06

• Look how we took something so hatefilled into something wonderful! We rock – pun intended! 😊

Comment by heretherebespiders — June 23, 2016 @ 17:09