June 23, 2016

The Big Bang Theory / Howard Wolowitz – Robotic Hand – YouTube

Filed under: Funny Stuff, Funny videos — Scottie @ 17:27

1. Funniest program on TV ever. I have every episode and I seem to sit and watch this program all the time. I could probably recite half the dialogue already!

Comment by Arkenaten — June 24, 2016 @ 07:02

• WOW I seem to have missed this program. We don’t bother with cable TV in the house , with so much online we get our viewing that way. So I have heard of this but did not realize how funny it seems to be. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 24, 2016 @ 10:11

• It’s funnier if you start from the beginning. That way you get to understand the characters better and see how they develop as the series progresses.

Comment by Arkenaten — June 24, 2016 @ 10:12

• Good Morning. OK Later today I will see if I have them in all our show stuff. I have Apple TV , Netflix, Amazon Prime video and of course the always popular YouTube. One of them should have it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 24, 2016 @ 10:15

• Morning? It’s four thirty down here! . Already a days graft behind me while you , sleepy head , have probably just got up!
        ”Morning” indeed.

🙂

Comment by Arkenaten — June 24, 2016 @ 10:24

• Yup. Laid in bed petting the cats till (. Got showered up, took trash to end of driveway for pick up, fired up the computers, and engaged the world here at about 10:30.. Have a good supper. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 24, 2016 @ 10:26