July 5, 2016

Indiana parade float depicts Obama in toilet and words ‘Lying African’

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 10:03

So this is what we have come to? This is our enlightened age???

Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Indiana parade float depicts Obama in toilet and words ‘Lying African’

Sent from my iPad,
Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. Two words (maybe more!): TWO TERMS. NO SCANDALS. Ok, so it was more than two words 🙂 Also, Pres Obama’s life and family will continue to progress while bad-minded people (as we Jamaicans call them) will remain stagnant. that is all…

Comment by belleđź’•beckford — July 5, 2016 @ 18:38

• Yes well said. He and his family will be an inspiration to all our people if they can get over their bigotry. I found your two blogs and I will see if I can get some time on then. What is flash fiction? Thanks and hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 5, 2016 @ 18:40

• “Flash fiction” is a short short story. Jury is still out on how short one should be 🙂

Comment by belleđź’•beckford — July 5, 2016 @ 18:41

• I know some bloggers who make stories out of Haikus ? I think your use of words to make an image is grand. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 5, 2016 @ 18:46

• I love a Haiku, but it’s very restricting. Every now and then I try one though.

Comment by belleđź’•beckford — July 5, 2016 @ 18:52

• Ah, Not me, far too tough a medium for me to work. I tend to do the other way, running on with words until I bloody the target with sheer force of the amount of words hitting on it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 5, 2016 @ 18:55