July 9, 2016

Just a thought about Some people’s Thoughts

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 19:21

I thank you for writing this. I get so angry when someone uses a tragedy and the hurt and pain of other people, to promote their god. Any time a person needs to promote their deity with the tears of another person, their god is not worth promoting. I don’t think much of a person who would do this and I think even less of their version of God. Hugs

1. The for the bump brother. Much love

Comment by KIA — July 9, 2016 @ 21:36

2. Ooh wally didn’t like getting called on his Thoughtless post

Comment by KIA — July 9, 2016 @ 22:43

• Oh.. I did not get any thing, but it was thoughtless. “Oh you husband was horribly killed then take joy that our god ordered it so”…how is that in anyway comforting? You said it correctly and right in your post. Loves and hugs. I am off to bed now.

Comment by Scottie — July 9, 2016 @ 22:49

• The scottie. I don’t know what I’d do if someone were so insensitive to me and my family

Comment by KIA — July 9, 2016 @ 22:51

• I think you are a better person than most of us. I get a sense you really care and you are full of love for your fellow human. I think of the palatable anguish so clear in your post https://recoveringknowitall.wordpress.com/2016/07/07/red-stick-blue-line-another-dead-black-man/ ..No sir, you feel, you love, you care.. it is a great thing and it is a hard thing. I think you would react with sympathy towards the clueless bastards that would say such meaningless and hurtful things, because you have far more humanity in you than they ever will while they prance about spouting off things they don’t even take time to understand. You have seen it, looked it straight in the face, and dealt with it. You did not hide from it and you care so deeply for others. No I think I would handle such a thing far worse than you. I would explode and use what wit I have, what body I have to express my anger by tearing them apart. You would use your hurt to try to show them a way they really could care. I have to go to bed. Be well and know I care. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 9, 2016 @ 23:02

• The brother. It means a lot

Comment by KIA — July 9, 2016 @ 23:03

• Be well and try to be happy, even with this mess. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 10, 2016 @ 13:26