July 25, 2016

Go about your business, says Reince Priebus—no big deal if Russia hacked the DNC!

Filed under: News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 16:31

Source: Go about your business, says Reince Priebus—no big deal if Russia hacked the DNC!

Interesting take on the current political situation.   Hugs

1. The issue seems to be less about who hacked the DNC emails and more… much more… about what they said about the rigged primary process in the DNC and the racist, Homophobic and antisemitic terms being thrown around by those in the emails of the DNC officials.
    Bernie never had a chance and they saw to it

Comment by KIA — July 26, 2016 @ 19:30

• I don’t like what I read that they did, however what I have read seems to be a lot less damaging than you describe. However I do disagree with the idea that who did it is not as important. I just got done watching a news broadcast that links trump, his financial dealings and close friends with Putin. They were clear that Trump has not only been using Russian intermediaries for different purchases since the 1980’s but as his sources of financing has dried up, he has turned to people close to Putin for his loans and transactions. Take that with what he has said about commitments to NATO and about Ukraine and it becomes very important indeed. Now we have email leaks that can only hurt the chances of Trumps opponent and it is linked back to the intelligence services of Russia. The news broadcast I watched said that one of Trump’s transactions with these friends of Putin was for fifty million. What do you think would be said of Hillary if such news was to come out about her and these dealings with friends of the Russian leader? Yet are we to give Trump a pass? Be well. Hugs.

Comment by Scottie — July 26, 2016 @ 19:45

• I’m not for either of them. Both trump and Clinton, the DNC and the rnc are corrupt, bullshit liars. Neither are fit to lead or serve.

Comment by KIA — July 26, 2016 @ 20:08

• 🙂 yet sadly they are what we are left with. Yes a person can “throw away” their vote if the choose, but they must be willing to live with the consequences. To me Trump is not something I can live with. I can live with Hillary and work to make things better over the next few years. It will take many small steps, but it can slowly be done. But it won’t be done if we don’t try. It won’t be done if we let Trump win. So yes I can say I am for one, even if that one is not perfect, and even if that one is part of an imperfect party that did things that they shouldn’t and have been and will be chastised for. When it comes down to Trump vr Hillary, I shall gladly vote for Hillary. Be well . Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 26, 2016 @ 20:13

• Voting your conscience is never throwing away your vote. What we are left with is not all we can do. Especially if what we are left with is all they will allow us to have.

Comment by KIA — July 26, 2016 @ 20:19

• I see voting your conscience as different than voting for someone who has no chance at all of winning. I do not think voting for the libertarian party, the Green party, or the constitution party… or any of the others who do not have a viable chance of winning the presidency is voting your conscience, I see it as avoiding making the hard choice. Now that is entirely my view and how I see it. You may see it differently and that is OK. Others may agree or disagree with my view or yours. It is grand. I look at voting my conscience as voting for someone I think is flawed, that has problems, but the consequences of that person winning are better than the consequences of the other person winning. So I see it as a vote to do the best I can in an imperfect situation. To make things better for the future instead of worse. To me the phrase is about doing the right thing even if you don’t want to, even in a bad situation. However that is how I see the phrase. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 26, 2016 @ 20:32