July 28, 2016

Block Trump From Receiving Security Briefings

Filed under: Harm, News, opinion, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 18:13

Trump called for Russia to hack into Hillary Clinton’s emails yesterday.  This, combined with his bro-mance with Vladimir Putin, make him a treasonous, anti-American scoundrel and a threat to…

Source: Block Trump From Receiving Security Briefings

This is such a great post, I think it should be reblogged everywhere.   Remember this is the same guy, thin skinned Trump, who called for a ban on Hillery getting security briefings for the email problem.  This action is far more serious, especially when you take into account all his other dealings with the oligarchs in Russia.   What is this thin skinned spolid brat man child going to do when he gets upset and angry in the white house.   The things he could do, both foreign and domestic, to harm our country is frightening.    Please think on this and write posts on how he can not be allowed to get the presidency.  Hugs

1. Thanks for the re-blog. In case you’ve not noticed, I truly, deeply, sincerely despise Donald Trump.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 28, 2016 @ 18:26

• I wouldn’t have been able to tell you did not like Trump.. 🙂 (Ducking as I say that ) I agree with you. I feel the post is so important as most people don’t realize just how despicable and self centered he is. He is a real narcissist. I hope you will continue to keep the pressure on him and keep tell others about him. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 28, 2016 @ 18:30

• I will do so relentlessly. Struck a nerve or two with this one, too. Trump “likers” are a sensitive bunch, thin skinned and very quick to anger.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 28, 2016 @ 18:35

• I figure they will be making a big mistake to try to bully you, or give you grief. I have seen you unleash your temper on a couple of sites, and I wouldn’t want that directed at me. 🙂 But they are just like Trump then, as they are a sensitive bunch, thin skinned and very quick to anger. Given hell big guy. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 28, 2016 @ 18:38