July 29, 2016

how you got it

Filed under: History, News, Questions, Religion, Science — Scottie @ 20:59

1. How DARE you cite reality as reality!!!!!! What is WRONG with you?????

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 29, 2016 @ 21:01

• I am just a silly ghost. Boo Boo. My best friend is casper, but he is hard to see and is a bit touched as he only wants to wear sheets. I think he is hoping some will think he is a bed and he can get laid finally. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 29, 2016 @ 21:09

2. In a nutshell this is exactly how we got it.

A ditty to demonstrate a little further….

God bless Emperor Constantine for boiling his wife alive,
    He butchered his son,
    Then they made him a saint,
    And now Christianity thrives,

They kicked out old Arius for he was the scariest,
    And got rid of dear Marcion too,
    They added a bit but took away more,
    And now we are all in the poo.

Don’t take it literally, just believe it’s all true,
    If you you don’t we will come and make war,
    For our god is real, and Jesus is too,
    And all that you worship’s a Whore.

So please give us money so we can buy a big jet,
    And our priests will rape your kiddies too,
    And when we have cursed you and damned you to Hell,
    Remember; our god will still love you through and through.

Comment by Arkenaten — July 30, 2016 @ 07:48

• Wow oh wow! You hit all the parts and most of the reasons I can not believe in the bible or the deity that many say are behind the many religions in the world. I can say honestly I simply can not see any reason for Gods, nor any way to beleive in them. If you look at history, as you have done and as you do on your blog, it all seems so conclusive. That is why I get so frustrated with C.S and G.M.F. . At least Bruce pretends to be friendly but anybody who denies simple provable fact to instead promote a daydream or a fictional story has a big problem . At least I think so. I can’t deal with them. I get too frustrated that they ignore all I say and try to show them, using scripture to back up scripture. A circular argument. If I said I have a dragon and some one said show us your dragon and my “proof” was I believe in my dragon and that it is real, that is not evidence nor proof in a dragon or that I even have one! You have far more patience than I do with them. I guess that maybe both you are a more reasonable person and you have the ability to keep using things that are really in existence to show their errors, even though they won’t admit it. I can’t do that. To me for them to deny a fact just to instead insist on a make believe is like someone whose home is on fire and you say … hey we need to call the fire department to put it out.. and they say.. no don’t worry I have enough wood in the attic to build another one! I love that you read my blog. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 30, 2016 @ 17:54

• Pleasure, Scottie. Memes and links are fun but I also think you ought to write more of you own stuff too.
        You’d get a kick out of it!

Comment by Arkenaten — July 30, 2016 @ 17:57

• Thank you. I will try. However I notice I get more comments on stuff others write and I reblog, than I do when I write. I tend to write about my cats or about my husband Ron. That is not really interesting to many people. But I will try to think of stuff that I like that I can write on that others may enjoy. Be well and hugs.

Comment by Scottie — July 30, 2016 @ 17:59