August 5, 2016

Unfiltered Voices From Donald Trump’s Crowds | The New York Times – YouTube

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Criminal, Harm, News, Political, Questions, Race, Sad — Scottie @ 00:53

This is sick!   It is horrible that this is happening at a rally for a person running for the highest office in the land!   It is nationalizing gone riot.  It shows a complete lack of education, a complete lack of reason.   One man at the end says of Trump “this is the last chance…to preserve the culture I grew up in”.   We all know that that means.   A time when white people had all the rights, minorities were mostly never heard from, no one spoke anything but the white people’s english, when the white man basically ruled.   When it was fine and ok to call people slurs, and there was no rights for anyone who was not white.   Sad these people want those days back again.  I know a lady who is very bigoted and she goes crazy if she hears people talking in a language not english.  She can’t understand it, and so it must be bad and forbidden.   She gets very angry and insists that people stop talking like that and speak only english, and she is not even in the conversation.  She just overhears it in a line or in a store and she gets all indignant.   She can’t see it takes education and skills to be able to bilingual and be able to speak in different languages.  Again the video is a very sad view of what america has become and what is so scary about Trump supporters.  A trump presidency MUST not happen.   Hugs

1. Disgusting. This guy must not become President.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — August 5, 2016 @ 07:47

• It scares me to the core. Here comes the united states of Trump, run just like Iran! Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 5, 2016 @ 08:49

2. You know, people keep saying that hateful humans like these are the minority. However, it’s not in my world! People around me in west Tennessee are like this and my relatives in Michigan are exactly like this!

Comment by Charity — August 5, 2016 @ 13:58

• Oh wow. That saddens me greatly. Please be safe , you and your family. I am worried now, as I am planning to move to Michigan in a year or two. Now I wonder if I will be safe there? I guess I will have to chance it and work to change it. Be well, be happy, be safe. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 5, 2016 @ 14:03

• Sorry, Scottie. I want to be honest, but I don’t want to encourage fear mongering. My folks are in Pontiac. Maybe you won’t encounter it where you’ll end up.

Comment by Charity — August 5, 2016 @ 14:07

• I know several people up there and they seem normal happy people. We are buying a bunch of land with a friend who lives up there. He would have told us if the area would be a danger to us. I think we will be OK. We may have to be more aware than we are right here in Florida. But that is life , right? Thanks I value your opinion and ideas. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 5, 2016 @ 14:18