August 5, 2016

What Trump and his supporters really mean when they say they want to “make America great again”. Or when they say they want to “take America back again”.

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Criminal, Harm, News, Political, Questions, Race — Scottie @ 01:02

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

1. Sums him up perfectly.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — August 5, 2016 @ 07:48

• Yes, thank you. I hope other people see it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 5, 2016 @ 08:48

2. This is exactly what I’ve thought of for years as people talk about how grand the “good Ole days” were. Uh, yeah, a gay man not being able to legally buy a drink at a bar! A woman not allowed to work or vote. Hawaiian Natives having their nation stolen from them, as well as indigenous people all over the mainland of the U.S. And Japanese to be seen as evil and Blacks viewed lower than dogs. Is this the America they desire to have again?

Comment by Charity — August 5, 2016 @ 14:04

• Well said Charity and yes that is what they want. It says a lot about them. Not the sort I want over for Sunday dinner! Be well, be happy, and be safe. Many hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 5, 2016 @ 14:19

• You have a great weekend my friend! I am really honored to be able to have my mesh removal by one of the best four weeks from today. Yesterday I found out that all I’ll have to pay my doctor is $12 for the visit and $25 for my surgery. My insurance provider will at least reimburse me for my motel stay and gas, if I’m not mistaken. Of course, paperwork is involved. So, to go from being absolutely stuck and helpless to having this kind of availability for improvement has been empowering. Knowing that I may have something so precious with my husband by this Christmas (or sooner) that I haven’t enjoyed since this past Christmas is freakin’ awesome!

Comment by Charity — August 5, 2016 @ 14:29

• OH Charity I am so happy for you !!!! I am so glad. I know you told me of the pain, the fears, the damage that was done. I can’t imagine the pain and the effort it has taken you to get this far. That is another reason I admire you so. As I said your family is lucky to have you. That you can keep your head up dealing with this is amazing. I would be a heap of tears and sobs. Even dealing with the paperwork must be a mind numbing experience. I want you to know I have an appointment monday with my pain doctor and I plan to ask about the deep tissue massage you mentioned. See the pain docs control all my ortho and anything else connected to my bones and arthritis conditions. Basicly anything dealing with the muscles or bones is their responsibility and I have to go through them for stuff related to that.
        Please keep me informed and up to date with you. I care. You have my email. Hugs from Scottie

Comment by Scottie — August 5, 2016 @ 14:52