August 15, 2016

After a Pastor Said the Bible Was Perfect, a Young Atheist Responded With a Point-By-Point Rebuttal

Filed under: News, Questions, Reason, Religion — Scottie @ 15:00

Your move, Pastor.

Source: After a Pastor Said the Bible Was Perfect, a Young Atheist Responded With a Point-By-Point Rebuttal

Excerpt below:

1. Wonderfully well spoken man – hope to see more of him.

Comment by heretherebespiders — August 15, 2016 @ 16:50

• Yes I agree. He has a whole YouTube channel. I saved it and plan to what a few more of them. Hope you’re well and happy. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 15, 2016 @ 16:59

• Still sick, but have some amazing flowers right now. And the cats are taking care of me, except when they walk on my chest and I try not to scream 🙂

Comment by heretherebespiders — August 15, 2016 @ 17:08

• Oh Goodness. That has had you in its grip for some time now. I do hope you soon get better. Are you taking meds or letting it run its course? Tell the cats to bring you treats, not walk on you. Mine snuggle up to my head on the pillow, gently push against me until I realize they have taken all most all the pillow and I am trying to get by with just a corner. 🙂 Remember I care. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 15, 2016 @ 17:12

• Yep, two antibiotics and a nasal spray and another thingie… Damn cats just seem to want my hot head! Well, one at a time. I usually read the iPad to sleep (it’s spattered with cough-goop, yuck) and one or the other tries to get between my face and the iPad. Not sure why they want me coughing into their fur!!!

Comment by heretherebespiders — August 15, 2016 @ 17:16

• I know I hate it when I get a chest cold, coughing, hard to breathe, phlegm everywhere and clogging your throat. As for the cats I think they like the feeling of hot breath on their fur as mine do the same thing at night when I am sleeping , they press into my face until I am breathing in fur. However when I read the pad, my oldest likes to lay in my arm pit and put his back against my arm and his head on my chest and read with me. Please take care, I am getting worried. Loves and hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 15, 2016 @ 17:26