September 9, 2016

My Jurrassic Kitty

Filed under: Animals, My Life and Rants — Scottie @ 09:23

I was up all night.  The pain was so bad I couldn’t even stand laying flat much less on my side.  Don’t worry it has passed.  But what was so grand was my wonderful Milo was laying with me the whole time.  We read some and even watched Jurrassic World together.   Ant the end of the movie a T-Rex and the new dinasour are fighting.  At one point they both raise their heads and roar at each other.   Well Milo raised his head, opened his mouth to show his teeth, and gave out a rumble of his own.  He seemed to be saying he could take them both.   It made me smile and feel better.   Here is the picture I took of him during the night.  Hugs

imageI wrote this on my pad not my computer so I hope it displays correctly.    Any problems please let me know.   Warm hugs

1. Milo and you are just grand!- and also the photo is.

Comment by miles — September 9, 2016 @ 11:18

• Thank you Miles. Hope you are well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 9, 2016 @ 12:06

2. Of course he could take ’em. Look at that face.

Comment by heretherebespiders — September 9, 2016 @ 16:10

• 🙂 He is my big protector. The funny thing is he is much smaller than our other cat Odis. I remember when that golden retriever next door got to excited and tore the bedroom window screen and then stuck his head in the room. Me, Milo , and Odis were there. Odis ran and hid, I laughed and reached out to pet the dog, and Milo went full attack mode. He grew about four times larger and let out a battle cry and leaped from the bed on to the head of that poor friendly dog. Milo started to do brain surgery by trying to get into the retriever’s head by clawing through his skin while taking a few swipes at his ears. The poor dog ran! His mommy came to the window to apologize. The retriever hid behind his mommy crying. I told the mommy I was not worried about the screen and I was sorry my huge attack cat traumatised her nice pup. No sarcasm. I like dogs and pups and he could have turned out to be a cat eating nut. But Milo acted before I could move. Again Milo is my protector, he is nice to the others even though he loves to swat them, but he cuddles with me. When he watched and heard those dinos roaring a challenge, he told them to back off and not even think of coming into our bedroom. 🙂 They never know how small they are do they? Many happy hugs.

Comment by Scottie — September 9, 2016 @ 16:54

• Anyone who thinks all cats are the same needs two to prove it wrong! We had the slimmest, most petite Siamese girl who chased a German Shepard out of our yard. Sorry, her yard! My Siamese now acts tough but is scared of his own shadow. He is shorter in height than my good boy Spot, but outweighs him two to one I’m sure. Spot is the boss, no doubt about it. He’s 15 and knows everything.

Comment by heretherebespiders — September 9, 2016 @ 17:08

• incredible beings they are. Thanks for sharing their stories. Hope all is well. I think of you often. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 9, 2016 @ 18:44