September 21, 2016

Update

Filed under: Animals, My Life and Rants — Scottie @ 20:40

I spoke to soon the other day.   I have been in bed all day.  My knee acted up bad, guess I must have felt too good and stressed it.  Hard to blog or comment on blogs from my pad.   However as you can see I am not alone.  My friend has stayed with me all day.  Mostly for the many hugs and pets he knows I will give him as I am stuck here.  Hugs

image

image

1. I hope you get better soon. I am glad your cat is with you.

Comment by dougl61 — September 22, 2016 @ 01:29

• Hello Doug. I guess I caught something at the doctor’s office. I came home and slept and got up feeling well. Stayed up late. The next day, yesterday, I felt so horrible. I was in bed all day and night. I just got up now at 1PM. My head is fuzzy, my stomach is uneasy and sick. I should have stayed in bed but my muscles are sore. Oh well it is going around. I will get over it. thanks for the wishes. Yes Milo stayed with me the entire time. My other cat came and went but he is not a snuggler like Milo. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 22, 2016 @ 13:36

2. You knee is acting up bad?
    You have a thespian knee?
    What does in specialize in, Scottie, bad Shakespeare?

”Now is the patella of my discontent,
    Made glorious summer by this furry cat.”

Take it easy. 🙂

Hot water bottle usually helps.

Comment by Arkenaten — September 22, 2016 @ 14:36

• I love it !! You are grand. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 22, 2016 @ 14:39

• When I was a professional hairdresser, as an apprentice I used to suffer with a bad right knee from standing in one position for long periods at a time. I developed water on the knee and it would swell something rotten that eventually I had to take time off work for a day or so.

Comment by Arkenaten — September 22, 2016 @ 14:43

• Ouch that sounds really painful. I hope your knee doesn’t trouble you now. I am just looking forward to feeling up to getting to all the blogs I love. I don’t do well from my Ipad, prefer the big screen on my desktop. Ron also was a Hairdresser and has cut my hair for 26 years. Be well. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 22, 2016 @ 15:00

• No trouble. Been a week or two since I was an apprentice hairdresser! 🙂
        Seriously hurt my iliotibial band after my first marathon. That took nearly five months to heal properly and I had to stand to work.
        Would not wish that on my worst enemy. Or even Arch.

Comment by Arkenaten — September 22, 2016 @ 15:04

• 🙂 Is Arch OK, I have not seen him comment in a long time. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 22, 2016 @ 15:08

• No one has… we are all busy wondering where he is. Jeff thinks Colorstorm has kidnapped him.

Comment by Arkenaten — September 22, 2016 @ 15:09

• Oh No !!!!! Which one do you think we should feel more sorry for… Arch or Colorstorm? 😉 But seriously I do hope he is OK. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 22, 2016 @ 15:26

• That is a very good point, Scottie!

Comment by Arkenaten — September 22, 2016 @ 15:27