October 9, 2016

New pictures. I was wondering if I should change my gravatar to one of these newer ones. What do you think? Hugs

Filed under: My Life and Rants, Pictures, Questions — Scottie @ 14:09

1. How can you improve on perfection? 😉

Comment by Carmen — October 9, 2016 @ 14:16

• Nicely said dear lady! Happy hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 9, 2016 @ 14:19

• Oh I forgot to mention, I did comb and trim my beard for these pictures and the one I am using now my beard is a bit ragged , only a bit, but still I enjoying “looking good”. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 9, 2016 @ 14:20

2. They’re all nice, but I think you should put up a pic of Chris Hemsworth as your gravatar. Why not dream a little, eh?

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 9, 2016 @ 14:22

• 😉 Wow. I love it but I would have to dream BIG for that one. I love his look as Thor! But if I did that people might think I was engaged in false advertising. 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 9, 2016 @ 14:26

3. * she’s madly googling ‘Chris Hemsworth’ *. 🙂

Comment by Carmen — October 9, 2016 @ 14:29

4. I like the one in the upper right corner.

Comment by Robert A. Vella — October 9, 2016 @ 21:42

• Hello Robert. Yes that seems to be everyone’s favorite. Mine also. Will change it tomorrow. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 10, 2016 @ 09:58

5. How about Amar’s? (jesting) As to which, it is that season which hurts because there is no date for mourning. You don’t know anything more, I suppose. Still, it is sweet that the mirror is still working and you have it on you blog list. Bless you.
    Hugs,
    S

Comment by Samwise — October 11, 2016 @ 08:50

• I do wish we had had more information. His blog was a good thing for young gay people and an enjoyable read for older gay people. It gave hope to kids who were gay and needed to feel good in a world that kept telling them they were wrong. Our kids needed the hope he gave. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 11, 2016 @ 14:24