October 9, 2016

Oh wishful thinking on my part I dare say. Very wishful thinking. :) Hugs

Filed under: Pictures — Scottie @ 14:34

Image result for chris hemsworth Image result for chris hemsworthImage result for chris hemsworth

Image result for chris hemsworth

1. Fine lookin’ fella, eh?

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 9, 2016 @ 14:39

2. Never seen the guy before. . .you can tell I don’t get out much, eh?

Comment by carmen — October 9, 2016 @ 14:46

• Wow. There was such a surge on the internet when he first stared as Thor, then in all the other movies. I think half the population fell in Lust…er… love with him.. boy guys and girls. 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 9, 2016 @ 14:47

• His brother, Liam, is an actor, too, though not as good as Chris. Liam, I believe, was or is engaged to Miley Cyrus. I’m a font of useless information. 🙂

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 9, 2016 @ 14:53

• Not familiar with that one either, I’m afraid. Like I say, I don’t get out much. (actually, I rarely watch TV and hardly ever watch movies – that might have something to do with my cultural ignorance) Good thing I have blogging friends who keep me ‘in the know’!! 🙂

Comment by carmen — October 9, 2016 @ 15:07

• I must say I did not know of the brother either, but both are hunks and owe Jeff a favor for their great looks. 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 9, 2016 @ 15:15