October 13, 2016

Trump makes questionable comments about young girls in 1992 video – YouTube

Filed under: Children, Harm, History, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 12:11

1. This could not be happening to a nicer piece of poo. What a horrid person.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 13, 2016 @ 12:18

• I can’t wait for him to go down and I pray everyone deserts him. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 13, 2016 @ 12:22

• I hope so too. And I hope all the Republicans who backed him have their political careers ruined by this too.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 13, 2016 @ 12:27

• trumps mouth is like an anus and the rest of his face is like a postulating hemorrhoid. I can’t even look at it. and that sniffing, it’s like every 15 seconds sniff, sniff. it’s disgusting. his foolwers are disgusting. they really do make me feel like i’m going to hurl my lunch.

Comment by theliesofcjpearson — October 13, 2016 @ 16:30

• I agree. You said it better than I could. I love the new speech that Michelle Obama gave. It was so heartfelt and so powerful. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 13, 2016 @ 16:42

• I haven’t heard her speech. hey, were you impacted by the hurricane? I haven’t been online hardly at all, not paying attention.
        seriously, I feel like this is some big cosmic joke being playhed out on me. I don’t understand how anyone could look at trump and think for a second he’s not a grotesque creep. then he opens his mouth and it gets even worse. and his fans, they are mentally ill. and scary.

Comment by theliesofcjpearson — October 13, 2016 @ 16:49

• Nope we are on the west coast and we only got a little wind. Not even the rain. I loved her speech. She threw away her prepared remarks and spoke from her heart what she was feeling and it was powerful. I agree on trump. The sad thing is my husband worked for him. He was the night time butler at Mar-A-Largo. So he got to know Trump pretty well. The sad thing is he also had to sign a non disclosure form with huge penalties if he talks. So I know all the shit stuff he is accused of is true, I know what a bastard he is, what an huge ego maniac he is, how little he thinks of people not of his family, how little control he has of himself… but we can’t say too much or we could be in big trouble. Financially we can’t take the hit.

Comment by Scottie — October 13, 2016 @ 17:01

• I have long thought that the reason we’re not hearing more about Trump’s bad behavior is because he makes all his employees and campaign staffers sign non-disclosure contracts. So sad.

Comment by Ruth — October 13, 2016 @ 19:37

• Yes it is true. He does that to the least employee. He is paranoid that who he really is will come out. One of the most stressed is we must never talk of is what we know of his real wealth… which ..( ehm ) may not be any where near what he wants people to think it is.. (ehm) and the cost of that is huge! Now we have been told the agreement wouldn’t hold up in court, but I do not have $500,000.00 to test it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 13, 2016 @ 21:39

• just listened to a news person say ” can you imagine how people , both women and men who have been sexually abused feel hear all this stuff about sexual assault” . I just about jumped out of my wheelchair. I so much want to tell people that as much as it disgusts normal feeling healthy people, it tilts people like me deeply. I have had to deal with the attention of guys like trump, gay or not , who felt my body was a toy for them to play with.

OK got to stop, getting angry and that blows my zen thing. Plus after the anger comes the tears and Ron will be up in ten minutes and I don’t want to be crying when he gets up. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 13, 2016 @ 16:47

• right, same here. and you’re right it is anger provoking, and i’m doing my best not to get angry. yep, sometimes I get so mad I just cry.

Comment by theliesofcjpearson — October 13, 2016 @ 16:59

• I hear you. The great thing is there are people who care. There are good people out there. Be good to your self, be safe. Many hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 13, 2016 @ 17:04