October 27, 2016

Got Some Great Pictures of Milo in Ron’s lap

Filed under: Animals, Love, My Life and Rants — Scottie @ 18:31

1. Hi Ron! Whooo, he has some sexy legs! O course that might be all kitty 🙂

Comment by heretherebespiders — October 27, 2016 @ 18:52

• Grand… yes he has great legs. 🙂 I will pass on your hello. I am a lucky boy. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 27, 2016 @ 19:43

• Pass on the sexy legs comment too – it’s true! I’d not say it otherwise 🙂

Comment by heretherebespiders — October 27, 2016 @ 19:47

• 🙂 will do he will love it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 27, 2016 @ 19:51

• You should know when I told him you said he had sexy legs he grinned from ear to ear and was like a peacock strutting his stuff. You made his night. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 27, 2016 @ 20:32

2. The last pics of Ron I saw, as I remember, when Ron and you and an older lady, a nurse, who educated other young nurses were on a one day trip to a park., years ago. You just had a new camera with which you made your first only very short videos. you posted a great lot of photos from that parkvisit.This is all I can remember.
    Scottie, do you rermember what I mean? Could you please help me to some more details of that visit to the park – and maybe to some Photos of you from that, pls.? By the way: Scottie, your are the last one I have contact with from that time. The last one I had contact with in the USA was that guy in Chicago, Who atlast stopped writing to me, and I could not get that friendshit back to life. Whish you, Ron and James all the best. My best wishes go of course also to Milo and Odis.

Comment by miles — October 29, 2016 @ 16:49

• Hello Miles. I am sorry you have lost people. Sadly it happens to all of us, people lose interest, move away, find people more exciting, or even in my case viewers have died. It hurts.

Yes I took lots of pictures of trips to the local theme parks. I live in Florida as you know and when I could walk better we were lucky to go to many of them. I think the nurse lady you are refering to is Patty. She and her husband went with us to busch gardens a few times. Do you want me to find the links and send them to you? I have the files on my computer of all the pictures but sending them would be a huge task, sending the links to the posts I did would be easier, if that is OK. Is there anything in particular you are looking for? I am glad to hear from you my friend. I worry about you now that cold season has come. Do be safe. Let me know and I will do a search on my blog. Be well, I care. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 29, 2016 @ 17:15