November 6, 2016

No criminality in Clinton emails – FBI – BBC News

Filed under: Facts, News, Political — Scottie @ 16:12

FBI finds no evidence of criminality in latest batch of Hillary Clinton emails.

Source: No criminality in Clinton emails – FBI – BBC News

1. The FBI should be ashamed of themselves for how this was handled. Of course there’s nothing to be found because nothing wrong was done. Idjits!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 6, 2016 @ 16:31

• I agree. Please go over to KIA’s site and add your voice. I just responded to his reply to my question on this. He refuses to even consider her innocence, calling it her power to get away with a crime. So other voices may help. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 6, 2016 @ 17:32

• Naw. Arguing with people like Kia on this matter is like trying to convince Ken Ham the earth is 4.5 billion years old and not merely 6000. Anyone who defends tRump is, IMO, as bad as tRump. Hamsters running in wheels is all such arguments are. One is either open to reason or not. Supporting tRump is not reasonable, neither is assuming the FBI, after ALL this, is wrong in finding no criminality in Clinton’s email fiasco. Let’s just hope tRump is defeated Tuesday.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 6, 2016 @ 17:40

• I do hope as you do. I also hope him and his followers go away after the election, but I doubt they will. The slime that the raciest are have hidden in the open for a long time and they will hide again as needed, but they won’t go away until all of them die off. I do disagree about Mike. I think he is a good guy how has been taken in by watching too much fox news. HE has great sense and reasoning about other things. I do like him. I just think he has drank the koolaid and thinks we feel the same rage about his side that he feels toward ours. That is just not true in my case. I use reason when ever possible. I do dislike Trump but then I knew trump through Ron working for him in the late 1990’s to the early 2004’s. So I know what is said of him is very true. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 6, 2016 @ 17:50

• I’m sure Mike’s a fine fellow, but his reasoning is deeply flawed and, IMO, offensive when it comes to tRump. Trump, and those who support anything he stands for, are, to me, an insult to my intelligence. I do not personally know Trump, but my dislike and disgust of him is based on reason, common sense, and, more importantly, my observation of his deeply immoral, inhumane, despicable behavior and personality. I chose not to go round and round in a hamster wheel of arguments with those who support him because such arguments are fruitless and frustrating. They go nowhere and never have I seen a tRump lover change their views on the man. Never. There’s nothing reasonable, IMO, about supporting him, and I question the reasoning capacity and morality of anyone who does. Again, arguing with Kia on this issue is no different than arguing with Ken Ham on the age of the Earth and whether or not gay people are the spawn of Satan. If someone holds such opinions, and yes, liking Trump requires the same lack of reasonable insight as supporting creationism, IMO, no benefit comes from fighting or arguing with them over it. It’s sad that so many do support Trump, as they won’t go away even if he loses, which I sure hope he does. I’m not sure of how to change any of this. I do know that the behavior exhibited by Trump, and the defense of such behavior is not something that should be tolerated. It is abusive behavior and wounds others severely. Unfortunately, for too many, until it is they themselves who’ve been damaged and hurt by people like tRump, they will go on defending him and blaming his victims for speaking out against him. That’s my biggest problem with tRump. Having been damaged by people like him abusing their power over me, I know full well what this piece of shit is capable of. Sorry to have rambled on. May the great god of pizza send a 14″ pie to your doorstep every night from now on. $Amen$

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 6, 2016 @ 18:36

• You have nothing to apologize for, your thoughts were well reasoned and presented clearly and competently. I agree with you, sadly. My thing is I just hate to see anyone go and stay in the dark side. Especially someone I like. I don’t mind them disagreeing with me, hey most people do. But I like Mike and don’t understand his anger on this issue. Oh well, I guess I need to grow up and learn some things. There are no real superheroes and we can’t save everyone. But it is nice to think we can and still give it a try. Thanks again. Be well, be SAFE. Many hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 6, 2016 @ 18:50

• Yeah, I just find it best not to keep hammering away at such issues with folks who I clearly completely disagree with. And I also find Mike to be quite intelligent and reasonable, except on this issue. Thus, I think it better not to twirl away at it with him. For me, writing is a way of expression and purging what’s inside me. If someone is enlightened or moved by it, great. If they wish to banter on about how wrong I am or whatever, I find it better not to engage them. I occasional get very angry comments from religious folks and tRump lovers on my blog, but I just let em go. Some folks enjoy the spinning and the arguing and the conflict. I don’t. I just kinda want to make folks laugh and express what I’m feeling. Have a great night, my friend. 🙂

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 6, 2016 @ 19:17

• Thank you, again well said. words of wisdom. goodnight. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 6, 2016 @ 19:21