November 18, 2016

Bigot Mistakes Lupus Patient For Muslim – YouTube

Filed under: Bigotry, Criminal, Harm, News, Political, Religion — Scottie @ 19:10

1. My god, what is wrong with people! Welcome to Trump’s America.

Comment by cornfedcontessa — November 18, 2016 @ 19:51

• Sad , so sad. But we must over come and show once and for all that we can push hate away and treat people with respect and equality. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 19, 2016 @ 09:59

• I certainly hope so. I have a nephew who is gay and married who voted for Trump. His husband is from Peru, and he voted for him as well. I certainly don’t get that. My nephew and I aren’t close, otherwise I would call him out on it. My family are all racist rednecks, so I really don’t talk to them anymore.

Comment by cornfedcontessa — November 19, 2016 @ 10:51

• I don’t understand it either. The whole log cabin republicans.. a group of gay people who support every republican idea, even the most anti LGBTQ platform in history. Sad and weird. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 19, 2016 @ 13:12

2. Wow such hate for a sweet, peaceful woman. Bigots are just full of hate!

Comment by avaswan — November 18, 2016 @ 20:07

• Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 19, 2016 @ 09:58

• I don’t understand that kind of hate. It seems weird to me, it seems harder to carry that hate for no reason than to try to treat people with respect. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 19, 2016 @ 10:00