November 29, 2016

Science vs religion. Somethings to think on, especailly the last one.

Filed under: Harm, Questions, Reason, Religion — Scottie @ 14:03

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in America. Where families get together and gorge themselves on large quantities of food, and thank their god for all their blessings. In reality, they should thank the farmer, the field workers and those that transport the...

1. God told Adam and Eve which tree not to eat from. And an Angel came to Mary she was going to give birth to a virgin child and name him Jesus

Comment by kountrymama2012 — December 1, 2016 @ 16:17

• Hello. Ever try to tell a two year old what is right and what is wrong? Ever try to tell a cat? Until they know the difference in the words, what they mean they can’t comprehend. Saying god told them is the same as my explaining a hard drive to my cat. He won’t understand and it will frustrate me. Thanks for stopping by. Oh and on that virgin birth thing… lets see someone claim that today. ZLook the point is if your girlfriend or wife got pregnant and you knew you did not do it, she tells you a spirit or a phantom or something else… do you just say OK, sure whatever. No you question and ask. In your case your daughter comes to you and says I am with child. You ask who the father is and she says , I never slept with anyone, I never had sex. Do you accept the child as a miracle with no male father?
      Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 1, 2016 @ 16:29

• Yes I believe the truth!

Comment by kountrymama2012 — December 1, 2016 @ 16:52

• I maybe confused, do you mean reality or the truth with a capital “T”. Either way you are welcome here and I hope the best for you, but you should know up front so I don’t offend you I am not a believer and post many anti religious things. Wish you the best. BE well and hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 1, 2016 @ 18:29

• TRUTH! I am a believer and I can tell you the truth and love of Jesus Christ. John 14:6 John 3:16 Romans 3:23

Comment by kountrymama2012 — December 1, 2016 @ 18:40

• well that is your view, not mine , truth is the real provable world and I enjoy living it. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 1, 2016 @ 18:51

• Each to their own!

Comment by kountrymama2012 — December 1, 2016 @ 19:49

• Yes, and as I said you are welcome here. I just did not want you to be surprised or hurt by the atheist and anti religious things I post. I simply wanted to do you a courtesy of not surprising you with something that is against your worldview. Be well , be safe. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 1, 2016 @ 19:56

• Doesn’t hurt me, I’m just trying to tell you the Truth and Love of Christ and witness to you. Without an argument.

Comment by kountrymama2012 — December 1, 2016 @ 20:19