December 3, 2016

The thing I keep saying … it is true.

Filed under: Harm, My Life and Rants, News, opinion, Political, Reason — Scottie @ 14:17

The  thing I keep saying is that even if you did not vote for trump, if you let fake news and talked about pretend crimes done by Hilary keep you from voting for her, you in effect voted for trump. IF you voted third party knowing that the only two that could possibly win were Hillary or Trump, you voted for trump. If you voted against your interest as a way to not vote for the repeatedly voice and totally wrong corruptions of the Clintons and so therefore did not vote for Hillary, you voted for trump. You were willing to screw yourself and everyone else because you felt morally Hillary was worse than Trump, you first did not bother to research Hillary compared to Trump instead listened to far right wing news sources, you did hurt yourself and everyone else. If what you wanted was what you got, enjoy. The rest of us are scared. The rest of us now have to fight to keep the civilised society we had. Be well. Hugs

1. Two family members and two close friends all ‘voted their conscience’ and in doing so helped Him win, maybe. I wasn’t going to waste my vote on a write in or independent. I know my closest family memeber is regretting it now, but the other three? Not so much.

Comment by heretherebespiders — December 3, 2016 @ 14:46

• I think of all those protesters after the election… and over half of those arrested…did not vote? How can you protest if you did not even bother to vote. I know it doesn’t do any good to try to talk to some of these people. You were smart, voted your interest. The others seem not to realize how bad this would or could go for them and what they believed in. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 3, 2016 @ 15:23

• My interest was keeping people like you and Ron, my mixed-race family, my Jewish friends and my friends’ daughters safe. Only slightly selfish as I also see the world view and when America sneezes, Europe in particular gets the flu. I was unemployed for nearly two years because of the economic disaster over there, and now my house is worth 1/6 of what we owe on it for the same reason.

Comment by heretherebespiders — December 3, 2016 @ 15:32

• Thank you. It is nice to have others care for me. I think you are a very kind generous person. I am so lucky to have met you. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 3, 2016 @ 15:39

• I feel the same, my friend.

Comment by heretherebespiders — December 3, 2016 @ 15:49