December 3, 2016

Two Golden Sentinels.

Filed under: Animals, Health, My Life and Rants, News — Scottie @ 15:38

The last two days I have not felt well.  I started back on an old medication as the new one they switched me two did not work and I was in severe distress.   So the medication I went back to takes a while for your body to get use to and for some days ( different with everybody ) you are extremely tired and you throw up all the time.    So for two days every time my stomach got full I would throw up.  I spent most the time sleeping, the first day in bed, the second day I Tried hard to be up, but every 20 minutes or less had to go to the living room outside my office and sleep on the couch.  I normally do not sleep on the couch as I find it very uncomfortable.   However being so tired I did.   James came out of his room into the living room several times and when it did not wake me took several pictures.   He later said it seemed the catrs were guarding me.   He called the pictures “Two Golden Sentinels”.  I like the idea.   Here are the three pictures he took.  I think I look rather old in them, but I am not afraid of getting older.  Hugs

1. Weird. Just odd. Had a couple days vomiting and sleeping on the sofa … hope you are feeling better. Think I am

Comment by roughseasinthemed — December 3, 2016 @ 15:44

• Wow, I am feeling a little better, thanks. Why were you ill? Anything happen new in your life, new food maybe? I hope you are feeling better also. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 3, 2016 @ 15:47

• Stress usually. It comes, it goes. Totally understand getting up, and ugh, need to lie down again.

Part of getting old too 🙂 and I’m older than you sweets 😀

Comment by roughseasinthemed — December 3, 2016 @ 16:08

2. Love the photo, Scottie. At least your cats look comfy. 😀

Comment by acflory — December 3, 2016 @ 17:59

• 🙂 Thank you and yes. I must have been also as I slept so still and soundly. I did not even muss my hair. However at least they had their own place, on the bed they have to touch me or lay on me. Maybe they knew I did not feel well. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 3, 2016 @ 18:00

• I hope the meds start working properly soon. -hugs back-

Comment by acflory — December 3, 2016 @ 18:03

• Thank you. They did before, just not as well as the doctors wanted so they weaned me off this one and started the new one.. the new one was a total failure that almost put me in the hospital, so they suddenly realized the old one was better. I am lucky I know they care, they really are good people, but they don’t live my life so the changing meds is an easy thing for them, not so much for me. But I am very lucky. These doctors are good ones, they care and they like me and I them, and I have the resources to go to them. Not all do. Thanks and hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 3, 2016 @ 18:06

• Having a good medical team is at least half the battle. I’ve been going to the same gynae for over 30 years and the same chiropractor for 18? Good people are gold. Stay positive. -hugs-

Comment by acflory — December 4, 2016 @ 00:34