December 14, 2016

1. Looks good.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 14, 2016 @ 12:05

2. Looks great.i have the same color eyes as you which I’ve heard is rare

Comment by bethanyk — December 14, 2016 @ 12:10

3. I wish I had that much hair. Lol

Comment by KIA — December 14, 2016 @ 20:36

• All my life I have never been able to control my hair, no matter how long. Also the way I thought it looked best, no one else has agreed. So now I just let my barber do what he wishes. Keeps peace in the family and me out of the dog house. 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 14, 2016 @ 20:57

• Well, I got the short end of the stick from both sides of the family.
        Started losing my hair at 17, thanks to dad’s side. Started graying at 30, thx to mom’s

Comment by KIA — December 14, 2016 @ 21:02

• Ah but I bet you look grand with your prefered solution. Do you shave your head? I did once but Ron got upset and demanded I never do such a thing again. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 14, 2016 @ 21:04

• Yup. Been shaving bald for years. I use an old safety razor and brush with a mug, like my grandpa did

Comment by KIA — December 14, 2016 @ 21:08

• Cool! That is grand. I think it takes a certain kind of head shape and person to pull the shaved head look off. Some people look super cool bald and shaved. Others look totally reprehensible. You I bet look grand with a shaved head.I think if I lost the thick mess I have growing out of control on my top , I would look horrible. But like I said, the one time I took a trimmer and shaved it close, Ron got really upset and said never again. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 14, 2016 @ 21:47

• Yup. God only made a few perfect heads… the rest He gave hair. 😉

Comment by KIA — December 14, 2016 @ 21:49

• 🙂 Cool. I would say that puts you on the lucky side??? Grand. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 14, 2016 @ 21:52

• Been thinking of trying straight razor, but haven’t worked up the courage

Comment by KIA — December 14, 2016 @ 21:08

• that would scare me spitless, some one with a straight razor on my head. yet they did it a long time in the past. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 14, 2016 @ 21:52

4. I don’t think I’ve had a haircut in 10 years! Can’t be bothered:) You always look fabulous, anyway 🙂

Comment by heretherebespiders — December 15, 2016 @ 19:24

• Not feeling it right now. I went to bed late and I got it into my head to trim my beard and save a part of it off, basically from my sideburns down to my jaw line. Made a sweeping curve to my now large goatie. It looks horrible! I have to wait for it to grow back before I can appear in public without scaring anyone. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 16, 2016 @ 15:10