December 26, 2016

If anyone wants a response.

Filed under: Harm, Health, My Life and Rants — Scottie @ 18:56

Sorry I am ill again.  A fever of 101.6.   I am freezing wrapped in jackets and blankets.  I can not even stand the thought of food much less the sight of it.  I did get food for Ron before he went to work and I did manage before it got this bad to take care of other things in the house.  Before he left for work Ron demanded I go to bed.  I told him I would and then slid into my office.  I am determined to get through as many emails as I can before I have to go to bed.  Hugs to all.  Oh in case I did not mention it, you all are grand.  I love you all so much.  Hugs

1. I cant remember but arent you diabetic? Or no? Just make sure with that fever, you dont get dehydrated. Sip sip sip on something. Ginger ale or gatorade or just something to put electrolytes back in. it is amazing how quickly fevers can dehydrate you. You poor thing. Feel better soon i hope!

Comment by bethanyk — December 27, 2016 @ 01:50

• Yes I am diabetic. Everything I put in came back up. I was so nauseous. I got some chicken noodle in me, hope it will stay down. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 27, 2016 @ 11:46

• I had that the day before christmas and I literally just had to every few minutes sip on something. I could put one piece of cereal in my mouth. That was all. I couldn’t push anymore or it would come out. Thankfully i had zofran. I just know how scary blood sugar fluctuation can be because my cousins are diabetic. Hope you are feeling better soon

Comment by bethanyk — December 27, 2016 @ 12:48

• Getting there thanks. I Spent most of the day in bed, when not in the bathroom. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 27, 2016 @ 16:53

• Oh gosh! What a mess. I don’t know if you have ever tried bentonite clay but it binds to viruses in the stomach and flushes them out. Its what i took for my stomach but before christmas. I had a fever too but not as high as yours.

Comment by bethanyk — December 27, 2016 @ 18:02

• I am taking Tylenol for fever and Iam taking Mylanta for my stomach. Thanks for the suggestion. Others in my park have had this longer than I have. I am getting better. I just wish I would get better….faster. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 27, 2016 @ 18:05

2. Scottie – get well soon! I encountered you ages ago on the blog-sphere… I remember you were in touch (back then) with Oscar Alejandro Plascencia . He disappeared entirely and suddenly. Do you know what happened? Regards
    Bruce – bbgoodman@stagebarn.com

And P.S. Seasons greetings!

Comment by Bruce Goodman — December 27, 2016 @ 02:36

• Hello Bruce. No I have no clue. He just stopped writing as you say. I sent a few emails but got no answer. As for feeling better I will. A bunch of people in the park are sick. Seems something is going around. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 27, 2016 @ 11:45