January 6, 2017

Jan 20 2017

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Criminal, Harm, meme, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 19:58

Thumbnail

1. I HATE this mother fucker! 🙂

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 6, 2017 @ 20:06

• I understand, what he and his supports may do / will do scares the pee out of me. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 6, 2017 @ 20:11

2. Trump is a racist in the Row of all the other Republican Racists. And Trump, just as all other Republicans is enlarging the USA-state-deficit in large numbers just for the benefit of the large War-industry – the Wars of Korea, Vietnam, Irak and Afghanistan show it as well as the clashes in the north of Africa. In here the Star Wars – R. Reagan tried impose on the Westerrn World, have to be included, That put immense Sums of Billions of $s on the US-People – of course the Rich excluded.

Comment by miles — January 7, 2017 @ 14:11

• Yes tRump and the republicans are exploding the deficit. Bankrupting the country for their private scams, not for anything to help people. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 7, 2017 @ 14:40

3. I have read the bible cover to cover 3 times. Just sat down, and started reading it. I have done that with many religious books. Just fyi. Have no idea why I shared that. 🙂

Comment by bethanyk — January 7, 2017 @ 20:01

• It is OK, we all need to share sometimes. I am glad to know. I read the bible , well most of it a few times. I don’t remember it all. I read most of Ellen G. White’s books. I was a member of the SDA church in my late teens. Be well and warm. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 7, 2017 @ 20:04

• I’ve read “Hamlet” hundreds of times. Don’t know why I’m sharing this, but I have. Thanks. BTW, Jesus is a true god but all others are false. Thanks for reading, and may Jesus have mercy on your heathen soul. 😀

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 7, 2017 @ 20:11

• My soul is not the heathen part, but I can’t tell you what part is with mixed company. I am with my cat and so mixed company. 🙂 🙂 I have never read Hamlet nor any shakespeare, are the good? I prefer comic books and blogs. I know some great blogs. Oh and youtube, you can find anything on youtube, even if you don’t want to see it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 7, 2017 @ 20:20

• I love comic books AND Shakespeare. Watch Kenneth Branagh’s Hamlet from ’96. Brilliant and entertaining film. One of my favorites of all time.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 7, 2017 @ 20:40