January 14, 2017

Weird melt.

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 15:06

1. Certainly no … ”Candle in the Wind”. 🙂

Comment by Arkenaten — January 14, 2017 @ 15:58

2. Is that a candle? Amazing. 🙂

Comment by acflory — January 14, 2017 @ 17:30

• Yes it is one I made. It was a tall round one about 2 inches across. Each shape has its own way of melting. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 14, 2017 @ 19:15

• It’s not commercially made – that explains at least part of it. Simply gorgeous. 🙂

Comment by acflory — January 14, 2017 @ 19:19

• Here is a recent post I made on my candle making. https://scottiestoybox.com/2016/10/25/candles-shelves-love-and-happiness/ Thank you. As I told Beth, Ron was getting desperate to get me back to wanting to live. I was failing to thrive as they say in medical terms. SO Ron came up with the idea of me making candles. He got the stuff, set it up, worked with me until I was strong enough to do it myself. HE bought wax and boxed up and hid the candles I made so I would keep making them. It worked. I love it. I am creative by nature. SO to do this gives me great pleasure. I make jar candles, I make star ones, tall ones short ones, little 2 inch ones. I give most of the new ones away. I burn a candle every day. I love them. Thank you again for seeing the beauty in the ones I make. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 14, 2017 @ 19:37

3. I told you that your candles are very special just like you

Comment by Patty — January 14, 2017 @ 21:38

• Yes you tell me that often.. but what you won’t hear is how grand and wonderful you are! Patty I love you, I think you are far better than you can think of yourself that way. You are a bright candle in a dark room. Many hugs… Oh and text me dear.. I miss you. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 14, 2017 @ 22:12