January 16, 2017

Truth.. who is all talk tRump.

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Facts, Harm, History, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 16:23

1. The Boastful Blasphemer has a post up on this topic. .

Comment by carmen — January 16, 2017 @ 17:23

• Oh can you send me the link ? I am anti trump big time. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 16, 2017 @ 17:42

I’ll see what you think. . . 🙂

Comment by Carmen — January 16, 2017 @ 19:56

• Sorry put it on the wrong place. Here is the comment. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 16, 2017 @ 20:10

• I thought you might. 🙂

Comment by Carmen — January 16, 2017 @ 20:16

• Do you think I am incorrect? I value your judgement as you know, and would like to know how you see the issue. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 16, 2017 @ 20:19

• Did you read my comment on his blog?

Comment by Carmen — January 16, 2017 @ 20:22

• No I rushed right back to answer you after I read his post. I will go back and read it now. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 16, 2017 @ 20:26

• OK, again I agree with you, and find you said it far better than I could. Thank you for being a person to stand up for others who need someone to stand up for them. Many hugs.

Comment by Scottie — January 16, 2017 @ 20:30

• Scottie, you do quite fine yourself. I was away most of the evening so couldn’t pursue the argument. Now it’s bedtime so maybe I’ll return to the post tomorrow.

Comment by Carmen — January 16, 2017 @ 20:35

• I look forward to your discussion. I added my comment and my support of yours. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 16, 2017 @ 20:37

• Oh and I see I made a mistake in spelling on my comment. here where I wrote ” demeanor of tRump has already legitimized him as president and” I should have written “delegitimize” him. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 16, 2017 @ 20:34

• Well I disagree with the post. Here is why. Legally he is the President just as the writer says. However the right spent 8 years delegitimizing the Presidency of President Obama. Yes they spent 8 years making President Obama illegitimate. They had no reason to except they were upset that a member of the democrat party won, and second that person was black. Really they tried it with Bill Clinton when he won but because he was not black they couldn’t really get much traction. The republicans in our country seem to feel they alone have the right to rule. Not the right to govern but the right to rule. A good example is they made Obama’s presidency 7 years instead of 8 with the failure to even consider a supreme court nomination. The country voted for a 4 year term for president, not an 3 year term. Surprising now that their party is in the white house they are screaming unfair and no way at the democrats doing the same thing to their man in office. I feel they stole that seat on the court and if they don’t pick a centralist, then they get the same treatment they gave to President Obama. In fact I feel that the statements , actions, and demeanor of tRump has already legitimized him as president and nothing they say can redeem in im my view. This has nothing to do with who won the election. It has to due entirely with the actions and statements of the President elect. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 16, 2017 @ 20:09