January 17, 2017

Donald Trump says he’ll take first weekend in office off

Filed under: Harm, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 19:33

tRump seems to think the Presidency is a part time job.  Yet he says he can still run his business while doing the job of running the country.  Now we know why, he only plans to work a few days a week it seems.  Oh what has America done to it self.  Hugs

DONALD Trump has caused bemusement with the revelation he will take the weekend off after his inauguration on Friday.

Source: Donald Trump says he’ll take first weekend in office off

1. I absolutely HATE this evil piece of lazy shit.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 17, 2017 @ 20:00

2. i’m hoping we can put him in a box and drop him off at the nearest ISIS stronghold.

Comment by theliesofcjpearson — January 17, 2017 @ 21:09

• 🙂 They wouldn’t want him and would get so tired of his mouth they would ship him back. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 18, 2017 @ 11:59

3. Scottie, I’ve been attending a groupd of HIV+ men every Tuesday for the last 6 weeks. I’ts really helping me deal with all that pent up anger I’ve been having.. so nice to be around other gay guys and just speak my mind. Hope you are well.

Comment by theliesofcjpearson — January 17, 2017 @ 21:11

• I am really happy you found something to help you. Did the new doctor put you on anxiety meds? I am now on cymbalta along with my other one. Stay well and happy. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 18, 2017 @ 11:58

• well, they gave me something, but I need something a little stronger. LOL

Comment by theliesofcjpearson — January 19, 2017 @ 10:32

• I wish you the best. I am thinking of you. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 19, 2017 @ 10:40

4. A buffoon? A moron? A narcissist psychopath more like it!

Comment by omtatjuan3 — January 19, 2017 @ 08:46