January 17, 2017

Unusual Classic USA Vehicles…

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 14:16

I love these. The look amazing. I love things that are different and have style. These have style. They were made not worrying about fuel mileage. Some of the features are simply there to add to the looks. I also think we should bring back the wheel well covers. Thank you to CHRIS THE STORY READING APE’S BLOG for a great chance to see grand vehicles.

1. Welcome Scottie and thanks for reblogging πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Comment by The Story Reading Ape — January 17, 2017 @ 14:18

2. How cool are they. I like the milk bottle one.

Comment by thespiritkeeper — January 17, 2017 @ 14:59

• you have good taste. Can you imagine trying to drive some of these. Weird I bet. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 17, 2017 @ 15:02

• I think some of them would be like driving a camper or something bigger. No windows to do shoulder checks must have been a bitch lol

Comment by thespiritkeeper — January 17, 2017 @ 15:34

3. Eish, love those cars, so classic πŸ™‚ PedroL

Comment by pedrol — January 17, 2017 @ 15:51

• I wanted to drive some of them just for the thrill of doing it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 17, 2017 @ 18:13

4. What a marvelous collection of ”Americana”.Love it!

Comment by Arkenaten — January 19, 2017 @ 02:51

• Really grand I know. I just want so bad to drive some of these really different ones. I think it would be an eye opener and exciting. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 19, 2017 @ 10:04