January 20, 2017

I’m Depressed Tonight.

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 16:42

Well said and I salute the author. I can tell you when she says she cares she really does care. She has called me a few times and the calls have always been wonderful. I agree with her. I also fear the rise in violence from the trump supporters. I fear the damage that can be done quickly to all the groups she mentions while the respite and help for them will take a long time coming. The shift in the country to taking away the civil rights of some groups is both stunning and chilling. To enshrine in law the ability to harm others, to make others a second class citizen is never something to celebrate. If it is used against one person, it can be used against you. As I said in other blogs just the fact that the nominees for offices and departments are all people who want the elimination , destruction of, or the ending of the services those offices provide, shows actually what these people plan to do to the US, and to us as a people. I hope people are recording this, we all need to remember how it started, where it went, and never let it happen again. I also cry. We all should. Hugs

heretherebespiders

I have so much to share here, and instead I’m just…low. And I need to vent.

I walked into the canteen at work twice today, and the lovely big TV they got for us was on, turned to the news. Guess what dominated the news? Yep, the Cheeto President’s Inauguration coverage. I didn’t actually catch any of his speech.

I haven’t had yet enough drink yet to watch it online, either.

Both times, I found myself starting to tear up. To actually cry at the evidence that this is really happening – has happened. Just because I am 3,000 miles away does not mean it doesn’t matter to me.

All reference to LBGT and climate change has already been removed from the Whitehouse website. ACA is under attack with nothing to replace it. There are no foreign-to-US diplomats anywhere in the world tonight. He’s nominated so many wrong (and rich)…

View original post 426 more words

1. Thank you for the share. And if anyone wants to talk, I’m here. Or at my place,

Comment by heretherebespiders — January 20, 2017 @ 17:53

• You are a grand person. I can’t talk tonight, I am just too upset but here you are as upset and willing to help people. you are a wonderful lady. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 20, 2017 @ 18:35

2. We have to be strong and most of alert and ready.. I tell myself it’s just four years and no one is greater than God .. so keep the faith and stay watchful..

Comment by angyjenks — January 22, 2017 @ 02:39

• Well Angyjenks, I thank you for your attempt, but as I am a pagan atheist that really won’t work for me. Me and your God really are not on speaking terms. 🙂 Plus did you notice that the post was a reblog from a friend’s blog, and she is an atheist also. Be well. Hugs.

Comment by Scottie — January 22, 2017 @ 11:26

• We excuse me.. just thought we could get along.. Sorry 😐..

Comment by angyjenks — January 22, 2017 @ 11:44

• Oh we can. I think you misunderstood me. I was not insulting you, simply saying where I am coming from. And why trusting in a deity wouldn’t work for me. I do believe you are correct in that we need to stay strong. If you want to chat I am here most of the time. I hope my blog has things you like. Be well. Be as happy as you can. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 22, 2017 @ 11:48

• I follow Blog that interested me now that I know you are atheists I want bring up God.. but I found something about your blog..

Comment by angyjenks — January 22, 2017 @ 11:53

• Hello Ann. I don’t mind you having a personal faith. I am against organized religions. I hope you will try to understand what I am going to write next. I don’t mind having a friendship with you, but I would prefer we leave your deity out of it. I won’t push my paganism on you, you don’t push your religion on me. That way everyone is happy. As for my blog, it is what it is. It is basically representative of me. It is me in written form. If you like what is here, great. If not, well I guess there are other blogs to try. As I am atheist I am sure there will be things here that will upset you. I am not apologizing for that as you may have things on your blog I would disagree with. Anyway. It is a good day. I got two hours sleep after two days with only an 1.5 hours of sleep. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 22, 2017 @ 12:01

• I hope you have been able to sleep.. rest well Scottie..

Comment by angyjenks — January 24, 2017 @ 06:55

• Thank you Ann. I went two days with out sleep, slept great one night rather well and last night I was up most of the night. The left hip is decaying and the left knee is damaged. Be well Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 24, 2017 @ 12:23

• I am sorry to hear that.. I know what it’s like to be constant pain but we do what we can.. 🤗

Comment by angyjenks — January 24, 2017 @ 13:35

• I have a great support system and I have good medical. I worry about people like me who don’t have what I have. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 24, 2017 @ 13:57