January 22, 2017

Kellyanne Conway finally admits the audit was just an excuse – Vox

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Harm, History, My Life and Rants, News, Pictures, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 15:47

So now we know he is an outright liar.   He is not only a liar, but he also has no concern for the moral convictions of his religious supporters who claim he is the best one to be president.   He doesn’t care about norms.  He is basically telling kids it is better to lie and get what you want than to tell the truth and maybe lose.  If it is not OK for your children to lie to you, why is it ok for tRump to lie to the country.  What a unfit person to hold the office.   Hugs.

Source: Kellyanne Conway finally admits the audit was just an excuse – Vox

1. Scottie, is trump under any legally required obligation to show his tax records?

Comment by KIA — January 23, 2017 @ 06:13

• as I said before. Why lie? IS he not man enough to simply say no. IF he can’t say no to the people of the US how can he say no to armed foreign powers? He is emotionally driven to lie, even when not needed. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 23, 2017 @ 08:45

2. Is there even a legally required obligation for elected presidents to do the same?

Comment by KIA — January 23, 2017 @ 06:47

• answered. Have a good one. Be at peace. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 23, 2017 @ 08:43

• Oh and if he was not going to do it, why not just say so, why the lie. IS he not man enough to answer with truth or does he have a need to lie. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 23, 2017 @ 08:44

3. Quick answer on both of my questions, that seem to now be either in moderation or deleted, is no. There is no current legally required obligation for either presidential candidates or elected presidents to release their personal tax records for public use or review.
    It’s a fishing expedition and you know it, or should.

Comment by KIA — January 23, 2017 @ 06:51

• OK, good morning Mike. You should know my policy on deleting comments and on moderation, we did talk about this the last time you questioned it. To refresh your memory. I only delete or block a comment if it is personally insulting to someone in a vulgar way. Not for content, but intent. I also moderate all comments as it cuts down on spam and anti gay messages some people think I really want to see.

Now as to the speed of which your comment is addressed. I went to bed early last night before any of your comments came in. I had not gotten more than 2 hours sleep in the last two nights prior due to my pain levels being out of control. I woke up early at five and started to read after taking a set of medications. I noticed your comment then. I decided to cut my normal routine short to answer you. So you know my normal morning starts about 7:30 to 8 AM. I then take my first set of pain / nerve / muscle medications. I stay in bed for several hours to give them time to fully activate and go through my system. I use the time to read and spend time with my cats. IF I get up too early without giving time for the meds to work I take a great chance of falling and doing more damage. I also am in a lot more pain until they work.

Now out of respect I have been avoiding your blog. You gave the distinct impression that to protect your emotional sanity you prefer not to read anything from me. You stated such and decided to protect yourself you had to unfollow. Not wishing to ever harm anyone needlessly I agreed and withdrew myself. I did not agree the step was needed as I felt you should have been able to deal with differences of opinion without the need of such protection, but if you do you do. I even went so far as to ignore a comment from Peter which I did wish to answer, however as I don’t feel it proper to go to someone’s place unwanted and cause them distress and upset I refrained. As you specifically have called me out when I get done answering you I will answer Peter. One thing I would caution, it is easy to see the perceived faults in others, much harder to see them in ourselves. Now on to your question.

Legally he has no requirement as you say. That is not to say he shouldn’t do it. It is not a fishing expedition as you say. It is a legitimate concern the people have about his foreign entanglements. You should know there is a big difference between being required to do something and the idea you should do something. No matter if it be societal norms or simply the “right” thing to do. Rendering aid to those who are injured or hurt is not legally required in most cases but it is the right thing, the moral thing, to do. There was a recent case where a man stood by and ……………….

Gods you impatient much !! Give a person time to answer before you keep asking .

…… and watched a person being harmed. The judge ruled the man had no legal compulsion to act even though he was a scum for not doing so.

The precedent of releasing tax returns is there for a good reason. Also we know there are questions about tRump and family using their new status to help their business interest. Foreign governments have released records of phone conversations where his business was discussed. Also there is a question of whether other governments might have a means of pressuring him to do what they wish, not what is best for the US.

I am going to proof read this, and it will take time as it is long. You had an unreasonable attitude towards H. Clinton which no one could shake, and you refused to discuss in the end. Now you want everyone to do what you wouldn’t do which is to look at things objectively, without emotion, and to give the benefit of the doubt. To basically play nice with the bully who won’t return the same concderation to any others. I think the actions of the last few days should convince you of both his being unfit for office and his inability to put the country ahead of his own emotions. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 23, 2017 @ 08:42

• Well said Scottie.

Comment by cornfedcontessa — January 30, 2017 @ 15:49

• Thank you., He has now nothing to do with me, having gone totally insulting on his blog towards me. Oh well, I guess I found his true colors. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 30, 2017 @ 16:16

• Yikes! I often wonder why people go and insult someone on their own blog. I just don’t comment. I’m not going to change anyone’s mind.

Comment by cornfedcontessa — January 30, 2017 @ 16:24

• 🙂 you could change mine. You are smart and understand facts and right from wrong. But see that is the point, I did not want to change their mind, they wanted to change mine. But when I stuck to what I knew correct they got insulting instead of sticking to a reasoned logical debate. Be well, stay as happy as you can. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 30, 2017 @ 16:52

• Thanks Scottie! Logic and sense, well don’t make sense to people like that.

Comment by cornfedcontessa — January 30, 2017 @ 16:59