February 13, 2017

Again.

Filed under: Health, My Life and Rants — Scottie @ 09:40

I will blog later.  Right now getting ready for another doctor’s appointment.  Last monday had my shots.  Friday had the MRI.  Today primary care to again address blood tests, organ issues, meds, and of course quality of life.   I know she is going to want more blood tests as the meds they had me on were damaging my kidneys and my liver.  They found it after three months of damage.  Now they changed the meds, but are trying to see if they return to being OK or there was permanent damage.   Off I go.  I will have my pad so maybe with the new keyboard I can blog or do email.  Hugs

1. Hugs back to you, Scottie! Hope all goes well for you! I’m sending cyber-hopes! Xx

Comment by carmen — February 13, 2017 @ 09:48

• Thank you. I admit I was scared when I was told last month that the blood test showed liver enzymes way up and also the kidney ones. This last blood test the liver enzymes dropped a log. For some reason she did not test the kidneys. I know I will have to have blood tests for a while to determine how much damage. Thanks. I feel pretty upbeat all things considered. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 13, 2017 @ 09:50

2. Good luck dear Scottie. Keep smiling!

– esme sending love and hugs his way x

Comment by Esme upon the Cloud — February 13, 2017 @ 10:10

• Thanks Esme I am very happy lately. I don’t know why, maybe it is the meds, or just life it self is really good to me right now. I just feel happy and content, loving and sensual. It feels good. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 13, 2017 @ 10:47

3. Let us know, my dear. I still might not be able to answer your email tonight, too much going on. Hugs to you, my friend, I think we should talk instead, too much to write about!

Comment by heretherebespiders — February 13, 2017 @ 17:29

• Please Erynne, please don’t worry about the email. I was just hit hard by the video as you were. It just spilled out of me. I don’t want you to stress over it. it is bad enough I do , it would make me feel horrible to do that to you or anyone else. Please just forget it, let it go. You are wonderful, you are grand, and just having you as a friend is more than enough to make my day well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 13, 2017 @ 17:41

• Oh hon, I’m not stressed. If I were I’d have dropped everything else to reply! Just a lot going on right now.

Comment by heretherebespiders — February 13, 2017 @ 18:59

• Care to share? Drop me a line. I am sorry it is hard for me to write about it, and it is impossible for me to talk about the stuff I wrote you. Sorry I am not able to deal with it. I know you care. Drop me an email with what is going on and if I can help I will. At least I can listen. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 13, 2017 @ 19:07