February 24, 2017

Comment by The Story Reading Ape — February 24, 2017 @ 16:47

2. Soooooo feline! Love it 🙂

Comment by Tina Frisco — February 24, 2017 @ 22:49

3. 😆

Comment by freiedenkerin — February 25, 2017 @ 14:24

4. Hi Scottie;
    Ok, I know that our pets have this daily huge thing called “Meal Time”, and they seem to absolutely just live for that moment – to the point that I want to strangle my pup some days because she will insist on being fed whether I am busy or asleep. What I don’t understand is how they seem to have our routines down pat so well and seem to know when dinner time is even when we don’t give them the routine clues. For instance, Grace knows when it is 3:45 and dinner time. But, what is more impressive is that she has the night time figured out. Working nights, I don’t always sleep well. Sometimes I am up way early and just sit and read or surf until time for work. Grace shows up at the same time, no matter what I am doing, to be let out before I go to work. To be honest, there have been a couple times that if she hadn’t come and asked to go out when she did I would have missed my own timing and been late for work.

hugs;
    randy

Comment by randy — February 25, 2017 @ 19:12

• Hello Randy. I agree they have an internal clock. My cats seem to know in the morning in a room with the dark shades down that it is time for morning treats. They are quiet until that time and then bang. Thankfully you never have missed worked. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 25, 2017 @ 19:51