March 19, 2017

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 22:13

Sent from my iPad,
Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. You got your ears lowered! 🙂

Comment by Carmen — March 20, 2017 @ 05:14

• Yes. I laid down in front of a pair of scissors. 🙂 Ron cut it. It was in my eyes and really bothering me. He has cut my hair for 27 years. He use to be a hair stylist / dresser among other things he has done. He says I look much younger with shorter hair. I say shorter hair keeps it out of my eyes and my food! Thanks for noticing. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 20, 2017 @ 10:22

• Well, I agree with Ron – you do look younger. I WISH all I had to do was cut my hair. . . 🙂

Comment by Carmen — March 20, 2017 @ 10:55

• Well in my case almost anything had to be an improvement 🙂 ( snort, giggle giggle ) Be well , have fun today . I am on my second cup of coffee and put some bread pizzas in the toaster over for breakfast. Ron hs a week off . Life is grand. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 20, 2017 @ 11:01

• School got cancelled today (for the 13th time since December 1st) so I had three cups! Enjoy your day, Scottie!

Comment by Carmen — March 20, 2017 @ 11:08

2. I agree with Carmen, the cut looks good!

What would you do without that orange teddy bear?

Just came by to say hello. I feel like I’ve been neglecting you this year. I’m awfully sorry about that. Obviously, I’ve been hitting the Internet hard since Friday and I’m about to stop again for a while. I’m planning on another break beginning tomorrow. I just wanted you to know that I’ve missed you. I appreciate all of your kind and considerate comments you’ve posted to each and every person you’ve responded to. Please know that I appreciate you and miss you, Scottie.

Comment by Charity Burke — March 20, 2017 @ 17:21

• Thank you Charity. As I have said you are an inspiration. It can sometimes get me down, become too much to handle well. Then I think of you, what you are going through, and with all that you still are being a wife and mother, taking care of others while going through so much your self. You are a very caring person. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 20, 2017 @ 17:52

• Oh Scottie, your lot in life has been really difficult. You’ve be hurt and stereotyped in ways I never have. You’re the real hero here! I’ve got it good. No more gynecological issues, no more mesh and a little family who loves me along with great secular therapy to boot! I’ve got it made. You’re the strong one because you give the most love. You are wonderful!

Comment by Charity Burke — March 20, 2017 @ 18:00

• Thank you. I don’t feel it , but I get a wonderful warmth when I read it. People like me have been told for so long and so forcefully that we are nothing and mean nothing, later in life we have trouble shaking it.
        Any way, so what is going on in your life? Why are you doing the internet in bursts? If you would feel better not answering here ( or not at all ) you can email me. I care about you. If something is going on in your life I can help with I would like to try. I am glad you have been given some relief and help with the medical things and you have great support at home. I wish your community was more open so you could engage in more free conversation. Be well, I think you are grand also. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 20, 2017 @ 18:08

• Charity, I’m so glad you got things ‘fixed up’!!

(I also share your opinion of Scottie. He is one popular fellow. 🙂 )

Comment by Carmen — March 20, 2017 @ 18:19

• ( really blushing ) thank you Carmen. You always are so nice to me. You are a very kind person. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 20, 2017 @ 18:21

• Scottie – it’s you, not me! Just ask them over at the Comedy Sojourn – they’ll tell you I’m a ‘witch with a B’. . .cackle, cackle. ..

Comment by carmen — March 20, 2017 @ 18:24

• 🙂 Tell them to stop being bad and you won’t make them stand in the corner. Hope the snow day was good. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 20, 2017 @ 18:25

3. Lovely boys, both of you! 💚

Comment by heretherebespiders — March 20, 2017 @ 17:41

4. Aw, thanks Carmen!

Scottie, I’ve just been really busy. I went vegan over three weeks ago. My little family requires me cooking for meat eating hubs, as well as our oldest and our borderline vegetarian youngest. I’m often fixing three different snacks/meals. I am trying to level the field though. I’m mainly doing it for my health. Something happened to me where I could no longer handle meat and cheese, and even milk at times. I don’t want to be preachy about it because I’ve eaten enough animals and animal products for two or three lifetimes. I’m just trying to work out all the kinks. It’s helping me to sleep six to eight hours every night and I’ve lost a few pounds. I also have an immense love for nature and animals, so, this better suits me. I know, other vegans might see me as two faced, but I don’t live with them, I have to take care of my family.

Being that kids are about to go on spring break, there’s an awful lot I have to do between now and then. I also need breaks from commenting at times for my emotional being. Plus I’m trying to interact with hubs and the kiddos in more calm and fun ways. This isn’t something I have known to do on my own, its taken years. I am in no immediate danger. Don’t worry about me. I’m glad you’ve got your sweetie and that you’re a fur daddy. I miss my dog. We searched long and hard to give him to a good family. With a child with allergy induced asthma, we just couldn’t keep him. I’m thinking about posting a serious comment on Victoria’s blog. I just have to find the time tonight.

Take care, sweetie. You are loved and you are MAGNIFICIENT!

Comment by Charity Burke — March 20, 2017 @ 18:37

• Wow, again I am impressed with how much you have going on. I love it that you are feeling better and sleeping better. I never care how a person eats if it is good for them. Here in our home Hubby has to watch his red meat, while I eat a lot of it. So I understand. I have learned to compromise and to cook different. It is love. I will talk later. If you ever need me or wish to vent, drop me an email. One thing I can do is listen. Many hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 20, 2017 @ 18:41

5. Great pictures!!!!!!

Comment by bethanyk — March 20, 2017 @ 23:24

• Milo is a star, he loves his picture taken, and will pose for the camera. Odis is just the other way, he keeps his head down and won’t let you get a good shot, so there is few of him. Milo asks you to take a picture. He thinks he is a famous star model and the world adores him. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 21, 2017 @ 11:23