April 2, 2017

New look, goatee.

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 19:22

Sent from my iPad,
Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. Only my opinion but this look suits you the best.

Comment by thespiritkeeper — April 2, 2017 @ 21:59

• Thank you. Ron doesn’t care for beards especially long beards. I use to love being clean shaven and loved clean shaven guys. Then Ron grew a goatee and I grew a beard. I loved his new look. I am sure only of the mustache. I really like what a big furry one does to my face. Thanks again. Hope all is well for you, I know this is a rough month for you. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 2, 2017 @ 22:04

2. Very spiffy and distinguished

Comment by Cory Melancon — April 2, 2017 @ 22:07

3. The beard is looking great and nice to hear a voice to match the blog.

Comment by angloswiss — April 3, 2017 @ 01:12

• Cool. I did a few videos a while ago, but few people liked them. The prefer not to have to hear me I guess. 🙂 Thanks for the complement. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 3, 2017 @ 13:02

4. You look great, Scottie! The goatee definitely suits you and so does the slicked back hair. Sorry to hear about the allergic reaction though. -hugs back-

Comment by acflory — April 3, 2017 @ 06:49

• Thank you. I was worried about the goatee. I was comfortable with the beard, but life is change and this one seems to be going well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 3, 2017 @ 12:10

• I’ll be honest, I’m with Ron in not liking beards, so I am biased. But! Being able to see more of your face actually makes you look quite a bit younger so take that as a positive. 😀

Comment by acflory — April 3, 2017 @ 21:00

• I love it . Think I could lose another decade if I got rid of the goatee? The stach has to stay, but I don’t mind losing the rest. I love to eat hot wings drenched in sauce. You should have seen me with that dripping out of my beard. I refused to eat wings out because of it, no way to do so neatly and without it becoming a hair coloring. 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 3, 2017 @ 21:02

• LMAO! Life is full of small surprises. 🙂 I can definitely see the value of a hairless chin, but maybe stick with the goatee for now. 😀

Comment by acflory — April 3, 2017 @ 21:06

• Your right, give Ron time to enjoy his work. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 3, 2017 @ 21:18

• -hugs back-

Comment by acflory — April 3, 2017 @ 22:17

5. wow, Scottie;
    Great new look!

hugs;
    randy

Comment by randy — April 3, 2017 @ 08:30

• Thanks Randy. I was worried I would look silly. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 3, 2017 @ 12:09

6. Well that was quite a treat! You made me laugh at the end too with your ‘evening up’ so much last time you shaved the lot off hahahaha. I really like beards, but not enormously long ones. Your last one was very nice, but I must admit I think this is very flattering to your face. I too have allergies at times to things and so feel for your skin (not in a dodgy sense folks *laughs*), because I know what it’s like to come out in a variety of rashes. Being exceedingly pale of skin makes that more the case methinks.

– Esme waving at Scottie and Ron upon the Cloud

Comment by Esme upon the Cloud — April 4, 2017 @ 18:35

• Hello Esme. You are always so kind, nice, and wonderful. I love the environment of your cloud you have created. Be well always. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 5, 2017 @ 12:25