April 3, 2017

Time again for new photo

Filed under: My Life and Rants, Pictures — Tags: , — Scottie @ 12:32

Hello, Hello All.   Excuse the typos please, I will proof read but for some reason known only to those mythical creatures called dragons, my neuropathy and tremors are worse than ever today.   Not a good combination when going back to shaving I must add.   However I think I did rather good, as long as I don’t break my arm patting myself on the back.   So I got my first get up coffee, I would call it morning coffee but for me morning came at the ungodly hour of 11:30 AM, and took some pictures of me at my desk with the new do.   As always when I change the look I change the gravatar on everything ( I have about six spots I have to remember to change it. )  As I never see myself as you guys do, I love to have you tell me which you think looks the best.  I have learned how to tell which one you like when you comment using that enlarged photo to do it.  Took awhile for me to learn that , I was like can you tell me which one from the top left ….Oh well, you can teach an old human new tricks but the dog learns faster.  🙂  So please let me know.  Hugs

1. Nice Photo ❤ ❤ ❤

Comment by nildamacedopaulino — April 3, 2017 @ 12:34

• I did not get which one you liked as you like the whole bunch. I do thank you. Which do you think is the best one. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 3, 2017 @ 12:57

2. Bottom picture would be my pic (in one you look like a monk praying). 🙂

Comment by carmen — April 3, 2017 @ 12:36

• Thank you , That one has two votes so far. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 3, 2017 @ 12:55

3. The one clasping your hands

Comment by thespiritkeeper — April 3, 2017 @ 12:49

4. It’s a tough choice between top left and third down left, Scottie 😎

Comment by The Story Reading Ape — April 3, 2017 @ 13:39

• Thanks. The one that got the most votes, both online and offline was the hands folded one? Not sure why as my eyes are shown better in others, but I will go with the vote. Thanks again. Hugs.

Comment by Scottie — April 3, 2017 @ 13:57

5. I like 2 ten and eleven best as they show your lovely kind eyes the best. The thing with the hands touching is you look like youre praying. And you might just be being peaceable an all, but I would immediately think you were showing the world your Christian faith. Just esme’s two penneth! You look great in all of them but definitely those where you are facing and engaging with your audience x

– says esme who has a Cloud as her image laughing . *hugs*

Comment by Esme upon the Cloud — April 3, 2017 @ 15:45

• I love it Esem. You had the same thoughts I did. On the hands I was going for them presented slightly down, figers touching to show both reason and heart, but the machine tool the photo before I got them there. 🙂 I liked 205 best also even though I was looking down a bit. It was the only one I got a clear shot of my eyes. The rest had one or both my eyes clouded and I don’t know why. I do have cataracts but not that bed yet. Thank you for your kind words and the vote. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 3, 2017 @ 17:10

6. On and I got my numbers from how they list in your gallery x

Comment by Esme upon the Cloud — April 3, 2017 @ 15:46

• I won’t say where I get my numbers from, I am a nice guy around cloud ladies, with flying monkeys. 😉 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 3, 2017 @ 17:11

7. I like the second on the top line :0)

Comment by Kate McClelland — April 3, 2017 @ 16:57

• Hello Kate. I also liked that one except it had one of my eyes looking weirdly cloudy. I do have cataracts, but not that bad yet. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 3, 2017 @ 17:03