April 19, 2017

New look

Filed under: My Life and Rants, Pictures — Scottie @ 15:00

1. Very debonair! 214 is my favourite of the bunch because your eyes are the widest open and you’re looking straight at us. (You have great hair by the way.) x

– Esme shaving nothing off upon the Cloud

Comment by Esme upon the Cloud — April 19, 2017 @ 15:09

• Esme you are grand. I was going back and forth over 212 and 214 for my new picture. I am doing this on a whim, no prepping first. I decided I liked 214 just a bit better. I know it was the correct choice because you liked that one also. Thanks. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 19, 2017 @ 15:12

• Aw, you are very grand too! I’m glad you thought that too, we both clearly have excellent taste. – *nods a great deal*

– Esme returning the hugs and smiling broadly upon the Cloud

Comment by Esme upon the Cloud — April 19, 2017 @ 15:24

2. How delightful and dapper change is always a good thing 😊

Comment by Cory Melancon — April 19, 2017 @ 15:31

• Thank you Cory. After wearing my beard for so long I am trying to figure out how to not have one. I did not like the goatee and it was too much work to try to keep it lined out right. I like the mustache but many say I look a decade or more younger without facial hair. We will see. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 19, 2017 @ 15:33

• How are things going in Scottie’s world hope they are well and your doing ok 😊

Comment by Cory Melancon — April 19, 2017 @ 15:39

• Lots of things going on right now, getting old ones done up, starting to work on new ones. 🙂 It is the way of life.
          Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 19, 2017 @ 15:51

3. Looks great.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — April 19, 2017 @ 15:52

• Thanks. I am sort of missing the beard, and trying to figure out what looks good and what feels good. I did not like the goatee even though some did. I hated trying to keep it up as the lines never seemed the same width. I am debating keeping the mustache or not. I am leaning toward keeping it, but everyone keeps saying I look a decade younger, so I am not sure. I do not like fuss when shaving. That is how I started the beard, just disliked the fuss. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 19, 2017 @ 16:02

4. Hey! You are looking good, Scottie! I must admit, I liked the chin whiskers too, but you are looking very good here, too. You look happy, too. Great smile.

hugs, and jealous of the hair! ;(

randy

Comment by randy — April 19, 2017 @ 17:17

• You are always far too good to me Randy. I am very happy you like the smile, as it took me a lifetime to learn to smile. I really never smiled, but I do now, I smile a lot. You bring out the best in me. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 19, 2017 @ 18:18