April 21, 2017

Have to wait it out.

Filed under: Health, My Life and Rants, News — Scottie @ 17:39

Sorry I am not on much right now.  I seem to have been lucky to have caught a stomach virus / bug that has been visiting everyone around here.   Despite my not being out much it apparently slipped through the cracks to get at me.   I am not a happy camper.  Today is worse than the last two and I thought they sucked.   So I am going back to bed.   IF I can stand it, I will use my Ipad to read a few more grand blogs.  Hugs

1. Feel better 🙂

Comment by Tink the Belle — April 21, 2017 @ 17:49

2. Wishing ya a speedy recovery 🙂

Comment by houstonphotojourney — April 21, 2017 @ 19:00

3. Feel better soon, Scottie!

Xx

Comment by carmen — April 21, 2017 @ 20:55

• Thank you Carmen. I slept almost 20 hrs yesterday. I was not nauseas when I woke up, so that is an improvement. 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 22, 2017 @ 09:43

• So you’re recharged now! Awesome! I see you’ve lost the chin whiskers. . you look younger, I think (and still handsome). 🙂

Comment by Carmen — April 22, 2017 @ 09:47

4. Oh no! Nothing worse! I often wonder how I pick these things up when I rarely leave the house! I blame my husband!!I hope you are feeling better

Comment by bethanyk — May 4, 2017 @ 16:28

• Hello Bethany, yes I am better. People like you and me have overtaxed immunity systems. Our systems are attacking the things in our bodies and so when we go to a doctor’s office or to the pharmacy, or have a friend visit us we catch everything. Our friends see a bunch of people and go places and bring the stuff to us. We seem to be magnets for anything in the area around us. Lucky for me while frequent these things never seem to last long. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 4, 2017 @ 16:32

• I am so glad you are better!
        It is so true. When my husband gets home I wipe off his cell phone and keys with an alcohol wipe in hopes of killing some germs. But real life happens around us and those germs find a way.
        I’m really glad you are better.

Comment by bethanyk — May 4, 2017 @ 16:38

• You are a wonderful caring person, and you go the extra for others. I am glad to have found you online. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 4, 2017 @ 16:45

• I’m glad to have found you too

Comment by bethanyk — May 4, 2017 @ 16:47