May 8, 2017

Shot day

Filed under: My Life and Rants — Scottie @ 14:19

I am very happy although sore.   I had my “shot day” this morning.  I was in a great mood this morning, and all weekend.  I was wrecked all weekend with back pain from the muscles that run along the spine on the right side.   The muscle was spasum was so bad the muscle was badly swollen and rock hard.  It was pulling me sideways.  Yup, I was bent.  🙂   I was still happy and had a great weekend at home.

I got 11 shots, which is a great thing.  She still uses all the fluid in the syringe.  She just  puts it in less places.  It is spread out in the hardest muscles.    The shots being put into the hard muscle is very painful, the harder the muscle the more pain.  Going every month keeps the muscle more relaxed and it hurts less to have the injections.

So now I happily head to the emails and blogs.  See you on / at your place.  🙂   Hugs

1. You do seem in fine fettle for someone who just got shot 11 times! The idea of muscles in spasm makes me shudder, and adding the thought of being jabbed in one makes me look like a jelly on a vibrator.

Comment by colonialist — May 8, 2017 @ 15:58

• 🙂 Thanks. I can’t see living my life miserable. I have it very well despite my health issues. I am alive, I have a great spouse, I have plenty of food & drink, I have a relatively nice home, a lot of computers and TVs and toys to play with. I could have life a lot worse. I never did want to make others miserable. 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 8, 2017 @ 16:52

• You are amazing. I am so happy I found you here in the blog world. BIG FREAKING HUGS. 😀

Comment by theclosetliberal — May 9, 2017 @ 20:52

• Ditto! EeeK!

Comment by Arkenaten — May 9, 2017 @ 12:34

2. So happy to see your feeling better always a good thing 😊

Comment by Cory Melancon — May 9, 2017 @ 14:40

• Thank you Cory, yes I refuse to spend my life in a miserable funk. 🙂 Hugs. OH I am still working on the hugs video. I have not forgotten, you will like it I think. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 9, 2017 @ 14:49

3. I am glad you are feeling better after your shots. you would think that the doctors could find something better that would last longer.

Comment by dougl61 — May 11, 2017 @ 18:48

• Thanks Doug. Sadly the shot work but are losing their effectiveness. They have change the formula a couple times. No there is nothing they can do with the legal laws in Florida. There was a great medication that helped me but the florida republicans in the state legislature made it illegal to prescribe. I am going to try going 2 months this time to see if I can keep them working. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 11, 2017 @ 19:47

4. Holy mackerel!!!!!!!!!! 11 shots!!!! Really hoping that spasm let up!

Comment by bethanyk — May 12, 2017 @ 23:48

• Thank you. I get them every month. The spasms only lose intensity or increase , they never leave me. Part of my muscle condition. However due to cost I am going to go two months before my next ones and may stop them all together. You are such a caring person, you have such muscle & bone & nerve problems yet you can feel for others. You are grand. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 13, 2017 @ 08:52

• Oh my gosh ofcourse I feel for you. The minute I read this I felt absolutely awful for you that you had to experience it. Sending love and healing your way.

Comment by bethanyk — May 13, 2017 @ 13:41