May 16, 2017

ORIGINAL – Please Move The Deer Crossing Sign. HILARIOUS STUPIDITY. Must Hear!! – YouTube

Filed under: Animals, Funny Stuff — Scottie @ 17:09

1. Oh my …….. Painful!

Comment by thespiritkeeper — May 16, 2017 @ 18:35

2. As we say where I’m from, “Bless her heart.”

Comment by Charity — May 16, 2017 @ 20:01

• 🙂 Charity it is grand to see you. I hope all is well. At first I thought it was a put on, after all really someone thinking the deer were trained or could read. But I listened to interviews she did later and she really did not know or understand. Wow. That may be why we have tRump as president right now? BE well, I care. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 16, 2017 @ 20:04

• I think she thinks that the deer are drawn to the fluorescent color of the signs. She doesn’t know that deer are color blind. For instance, hunters wear the bright orange vests so that they don’t shoot each other. The apparel has nothing to do with the deer. She tripped me out talking about having the signs in school zones. According to her logic, she wants deer related accidents at school crosswalks and at intersections near the schools? I think she got a little hooch in her and was feeling a little brazen.

Comment by Charity — May 16, 2017 @ 20:12

• 🙂 love it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 16, 2017 @ 20:13

3. Gobsmacked!

There must be nutters like this all over but is seems only the American versions get on the Tube.
    Maybe we should also lobby to move all pedestrian crossings to quiet towns?
    Although, come to think about it, they wouldn’t be quiet for very long, I guess. And certainly not with all those bloody deer as well!

Comment by Arkenaten — May 17, 2017 @ 06:05

4. This woman is beyond dumb! Really idiotic.

Comment by RedHawk — May 19, 2017 @ 20:22