May 24, 2017

Filed under: Bigotry, News, Religion — Scottie @ 12:22

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

1. Sad but often too true

Comment by Michelle Styles — May 24, 2017 @ 13:07

• Hello Michelle. Hope you are still doing well and having fun. You deserve all the fun you can enjoy. Best to the family also. Be well, keep fighting the good fight. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 24, 2017 @ 13:09

• I find myself in a very good place right now my freind. I hope life has you in a great place to. You also keep the good fight. You are loved by many for being exactly who you are.

Comment by Michelle Styles — May 24, 2017 @ 13:12

• Thank you Michelle. I see the surgeon tomorrow morning to see when we do the hip replacement. That will cut some of my pain and give me back some mobility. So yes besides my normal good spirits I have even more reason to be happy. Hugs for you. Read your post yesterday while I was in bed. I found it interesting. A side of you I had not seen. I loved that you are now secure enough with all you have suffered to open yourself up that way. You are a champion. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 24, 2017 @ 13:16

2. Scottie, I feel SO sad today. I ask why can’t people just live in peace? I personally don’t care what colour, creed or sexual preference. – we are one species and we should live in harmony. I am beginning to think religion is the root of evil… or is it people hide behind religion in the name of evil?

Comment by Piglet in Portugal — May 24, 2017 @ 13:34

• Hello Piglet. I am sorry you are feeling down. I know it is not just my post but what happened in Manchester England also. It is getting better. But it is slow. Very slow. But every time we move forward those who feel they lost something react. What did they lose? They lost the ability to degrade others to make themselves feel better. The lost the ability to say their god has authority over everyone not just the ones in their church. The lst the idea that the males could control females in all things and it was right to do so. But good people like you are making the difference. Just by being accepting, friendly, showing the better side of nature, you are doing grand positive work. Thank you for being a caring person. I do think you are right about religion. I think it is a huge behavior control mechanism designed so a few at the top can control the masses. It is a wealth distribution system, taking money from the lower levels to give to the top percent. Think of it, guy walks up to farmers and asks for a share of the crop. he claims he doesn’t need to pay but is owed it. Why? HE talks to the supreme power that lets the crop grow. Farmer says he will talk to the power himself and save his food. The guy says no, only he can talk to the power because of special reasons only he knows. And on it goes. Made up bull to control people and get control over what they have. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 24, 2017 @ 13:52

3. Powerful​ stuff always a pleasure to see your not afraid to take on social issues

Comment by Cory Melancon — June 6, 2017 @ 16:07

• I write and post stuff that is important to me. I hope it is helpful for others also. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 6, 2017 @ 16:19

• As do I good friend may it help those who need it

Comment by Cory Melancon — June 6, 2017 @ 16:25

• It is a grand thing to help someone isn’t it Cory. SOmetimes it is with a laugh, other times with a story for the mind. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 6, 2017 @ 16:26