June 10, 2017

I can’t resist memory foam

Filed under: Funny Stuff, News — Scottie @ 16:35

1. Is that the one where they put a glass of wine and have someone jump and it doesn’t spill, I remember those ads fondly lol

Comment by Cory Melancon — June 30, 2017 @ 20:33

• I don’t think so. Memory foam forms to your body to give you a better sleep so they say. The problem I have with that is most people change positions all night and so the foam would have to keep remembering a new pattern. How long does it take to forget the old one? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 30, 2017 @ 20:37

2. I had to delete everyone I was following and go back and re follow people that have been followers for a long time. Some trolls slipped in and wrote disparaging things. So i turned off the comment section until i can be more cautious of who I let in! Hugs to you! Just wanted to let ou know why I unfollowed then followed

Comment by bethanyk — August 28, 2017 @ 00:36

• Sorry about the trolls. Never understood how some get joy from harm / hurt to others. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 28, 2017 @ 08:18

• Please tell me how you are feeling and how you are getting along with healing and walking

Comment by bethanyk — August 28, 2017 @ 10:24

• Not well today sorry. Sick. Throwing up. Ron says I have to call doctor in morning. Talk to you tomorrow. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 28, 2017 @ 18:47

• Oh no you poor thing!!! You could get dehydrated or your blood sugars off. I’m so concerned. Definitely call in the morning !!!!

Comment by bethanyk — August 28, 2017 @ 19:10

• We have to give it one more day to make sure it is not just a bug. Sick again today. Going to bed. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 29, 2017 @ 10:52