June 17, 2017

Boots vs Toilet Paper (Funny Cat) – YouTube

Filed under: Animals — Scottie @ 19:44

1. Oh priceless! I’m so glad mine never discovered toilet paper. 😀

Comment by acflory — June 17, 2017 @ 19:48

• We had one kitten who found the TP one afternoon and ran around the house dragging TP behind him. You could follow his trail back by following the paper. Lucky for us after a few days he forgot the TP and moved on. One thing he loved was “driving” my motorized wheel chair. I would let him stand up in my lap, he would put his front paws on the chair arm, and hit the joy stick with his head. He never hit anything and would move it all over the living room, dining room and kitchen. Ron said he was better at driving it than I was. 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 17, 2017 @ 19:52

• Seriously? The cat /drove/ your chair? Oh I would love ot have seen that. 🙂

Comment by acflory — June 17, 2017 @ 20:06

• Yup, he would rest the side of his face on the joy stick and push it in the direction he wanted to go, and just change sides to push the other way. He was great at going forward. The only thing he couldn’t do was go backward. he loved it, we spent a lot of time doing it. Bonding time. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 17, 2017 @ 20:16

• -giggles- I can just imagine the two of you playing in that chair! -hugs-

Comment by acflory — June 18, 2017 @ 08:49

2. We are lazy bastards and never put the paper on the holder. But still, I made sure Lumi never thought it was a toy!

Happy Father’s Day to you and Ron!

Comment by heretherebespiders — June 18, 2017 @ 14:38