June 23, 2017

(1) Loki plays hide and seek – YouTube

Filed under: Animals — Scottie @ 17:39

1. Oh no, I’d go crazy thinking he got outside! Damn Bengals, they do the craziest things! Mine misses me so much that today when I came home from work, he ran the length of the couch (with hubby on it) to leap into my arms and immediately flop behind my neck. He chirruped into my ear and hugged me, and did NOT want to be put back down!

Comment by heretherebespiders — June 23, 2017 @ 18:23

• I love it. He loves you so much, it is grand and wonderful. Such a happy cat, and such a bond. He knows a great person when he lives with one. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 23, 2017 @ 18:27

2. I love this video clip. Is Loki one of yours?

Comment by acflory — June 23, 2017 @ 20:14

• No sadly. I do not have a bengal. I hear they are amazing cats. We get our cats from rescue places or humane shelters. Not many bengals in those places. The grand lady here https://heretherebespiders.com/ has had bengals and has one right now. She knows a lot about them and has posted pictures of hers on her blog. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 23, 2017 @ 21:02

• Aaah! Mine are rescue babies too but after seeing that video I admit I’d love a bengal. 😀

Comment by acflory — June 24, 2017 @ 08:19

• If you go to the link I sent the third post down is about the 1 year birthday of her’s. She also has other posts on Lumi. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 24, 2017 @ 08:59

• lol – so flirtatious. Gorgeous cat.

Comment by acflory — June 24, 2017 @ 09:45