June 27, 2017

Are you still happy with your choice? Hugs

Filed under: Health, News, Political — Scottie @ 15:04

Thumbnail

1. Ha! Exactly!

– Esme tutting upon the Cloud

Comment by Esme upon the Cloud — June 27, 2017 @ 15:06

• Thank you Lady Esme. I am honored you come to my blog. By the way…My blushing has died down now. 😉 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 27, 2017 @ 15:10

2. McConnell’s now delaying the vote on tRump’s deathcare bill until after the 4th of July. I f**king HATE Republicans!!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 27, 2017 @ 15:50

• Yes but that gives us more time to raise heck. Today I did something I have only done a few times before, I wrote my congressman an email. I don’t know if it will do any good but it sure can’t hurt. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 27, 2017 @ 15:52

3. I write my Senators and Congress folk all the time. My Senators are both Democrats and actively fight against tRump. If you’ve a Republican Senator, call him or her and write them constantly. The vote on this bill got delayed because of calls and letters to Senators. It does work.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 27, 2017 @ 16:15

• I have one senator from each party. This is the second time in a week I have emailed the republican one. I get a form letter back saying he will get back to me sometime, just keep looking. Ya, I will never hear from him. It is marco rubio. You seen him on TV running for PRes. HE won’t ever listen to anyone but the really wealthy. He loves the wealthy, and he hates to be a senator. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 27, 2017 @ 16:21

• Yeah, he’s a prize asshole.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 27, 2017 @ 16:29

• I will keep trying. I know how serious this is. The ACA or Obamacare as some called it saved me for the year I was on it. I know it can work. It did for me. I want single payer universal healthcare. If you find anything else I can do, let me know. hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 27, 2017 @ 16:36

• Will do. I’m always fighting for Social Security too as I depend on it to live.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 27, 2017 @ 16:40

• I understand, it is a shitty system, but it beats living under a road overpass and eating rotten stuff out of dumpsters. Sadly I am far too old and weirdly shaped to even sell my body. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 27, 2017 @ 16:42