July 1, 2017

Treat people well. Hugs

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 09:06

1. So true but what is someone to do when it happens the other way around lol

Comment by Cory Melancon — July 15, 2017 @ 07:26

• I am not sure what you mean? What are you to do if someone treats you like shit? Well that depends on what the person means to you I guess. Everything from just forgetting about them to working to change their minds. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 15, 2017 @ 11:25

• So true forgive and forget no need waisting energy on negativity

Comment by Cory Melancon — July 15, 2017 @ 20:01

• I have little to no use for negativity in my life. Look at what I am dealing with. My first surgeon told me I had a choice. I could have the best life I can with my health or I could be miserable and make others miserable. Neither will change my health issues. I choose to be happy. That said if someone is being a shit to me, being a troll, I don’t mind trolling them right back. I will be snarky and insulting if I think it is warranted. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 15, 2017 @ 20:16

• I’ve noticed that about you no one dares troll on your stuff, I dare not fathom the epicness of your response, Swift and decisive I’m sure

Comment by Cory Melancon — July 15, 2017 @ 21:13

• No I go the other way. I try to find what they are against, what their issue is and then I go full bore on it. As a young gay guy out at a time being gay was not so accepted I learned the best way to deal with homophobes was to go full out gay on them. My favorite response to the question “are you gay” from a gay hater was ” why are you looking for a date?” 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 15, 2017 @ 21:18

• I do get few trolls, but that is because they don’t think I am important enough to bother with. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 16, 2017 @ 09:28