July 9, 2017

Milo Sleeping with Scottie

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 14:40

As I have posted before Milo loves to sleep on my head or next to my face. I woke up about 02:10 with milo stretched around my head. I wanted to get a picture with him like that. He was purring like a motorcycle going down a highway. I disturbed him getting my phone to take the pictures, but he let me get these pictures. Then I put my phone down and he started pouring again and I went back to sleep. Oh there is no light on, the light is just from the screen on the phone. Love to all. Hugs

Sent from my iPad,
Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. Great pictures Scottie, and you both look exactly the same in the one that ends 353! Hahahahaha.

– Esme hugging Scottie and Milo upon the Cloud

Comment by Esme upon the Cloud — July 9, 2017 @ 14:44

• Thank you. He thinks he is my protector and my guardian. He is so happy to be in my lap or on the bed with me. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 9, 2017 @ 14:50

• I’m just watching your videos dearie. I’m slow at catching up too so empathise there *waves*

– esme hugging Scottie and pouring tea upon the Cloud

Comment by Esme upon the Cloud — July 9, 2017 @ 14:59

• You are grand even if you never read a post or watched a video of mine. It is your nature to be such a caring person. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 9, 2017 @ 15:00

2. Nothing like a ginger cat, I always say. I’ve been owned by both dogs and cats over the years, none of them had the bold personality of my Watson. He could have had his own Dos Equis commercial. Every step a swagger, every yowl a concert at Red Rocks. He was the Frank Sinatra of cats, cause he definitely did it all his way. I miss him.

Comment by persedeplume — July 9, 2017 @ 14:57

• Thank you, that was a grand tribute to Watson. Yes we do get owned by them don’t we. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 9, 2017 @ 14:59