July 10, 2017

11 hours

Filed under: Health, My Life and Rants — Scottie @ 09:38

Went back to bed and slept 11 hours.  The woke at 7 Am, got up at 8 AM, ready for bed again at 9:30 AM.  This is nutz.   I hope they either figure it out soon, or teach me to blog in my sleep.  Oh forget that , most of my blogging does look like I am asleep.  🙂   Hugs

1. Bitten by a tsetse fly? Either that or you’re the cause of me going to bed at midnight and getting up again at 2.15 am, you’re pinching all my sleep.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — July 10, 2017 @ 09:50

• 🙂 well thank you, it is good sleep I must say. Thanks for sharing. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 10, 2017 @ 09:54

2. Oh dear, Scottie, that doesn’t sound good. I hope your doctors help you get your sleep patterns back to normal soon.

Comment by robbiesinspiration — July 10, 2017 @ 13:36

• I hope they get the more than the sleeping fixed 🙂 🙂 I have a lot of health issues. I detailed some of the things going on in the videos I just did. The fact though is not matter how bad off I feel and what my body is doing , I am not the center of the world . There are a lot of people facing worse than I. I try to keep focus and perspective. Thanks for the comment. Talk again soon. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 10, 2017 @ 13:40

3. Sleep is healing! Perhaps you simply need it?

Comment by heretherebespiders — July 11, 2017 @ 17:05

• Thank you. I am wishing you the best. Miss hearing all the adventures in your world. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 11, 2017 @ 18:11