July 19, 2017

Waiting time that I could be blogging

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 13:30

I am sitting here at a table in a sparsely filled large size class room waiting for a joint replacement class to begin.  Ron and I got here at 12:45 because they said the class started at 1PM.  Here we go

1. A “like” on this post is not really what I meant, but you know what I mean. Hope it begins soon and all goes well! Give ’em hell. 😉

Comment by Ian Hutson — July 19, 2017 @ 14:12

• Thank you Ian. I hope to be back to the canals of england with the Cardinal as tour guide. I love your posts. Sadly I am so confused right now I can’t get much done, I can’t Think right. The class I went to was wasted on me, as is the instructions I have for tomorrow morning. Ron is the one handling it all. The class people were dealing with him as it was clear I was not catching it. They think my hormones are all messed up. My testosterone was only 46. So surgery tomorrow and then recovery and then more tests and maybe another operation. Yea. Be well and thanks . Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 20, 2017 @ 14:17

2. I hope it went well, Scottie. Hugs.

Comment by robbiesinspiration — July 19, 2017 @ 14:20

• Ah the class was fine. I was so confused and cloudy I basicly daydreamed through it. Thankfully I had Ron and we all depended on him to lead me through everything. I am basicly useless right now. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 20, 2017 @ 14:05

3. you’ve been quiet these past couple of days. Everything okay?

Comment by Arkenaten — July 22, 2017 @ 15:36

• No not really. Been in the hospital. I will. Tell everyone the disaster when I get out. They are processing me to leave but it will take 4 to five more hours with out pain meds. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 22, 2017 @ 15:39

4. Oh Scottie..I’m so sorry you’re having a bad time health wise. Try to stay positive because once you’re over the op, you may find that life does a real up-tick. -huge hugs-

Comment by acflory — July 25, 2017 @ 19:47

• Thanks Meeka. Great advice and motivation. It will be better. It will be an improvement. I just have to get over the healing part. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 25, 2017 @ 20:34